Appy HOF

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Appy HOF

Post by The Steward »

I am slowly starting to hack my way through updating the Hall of Fame, which I have been happily ignoring for a few years. I will happily take submissions for Appys who belong, with the "rule" being they have to be retired ten years (last race in Y42). We are going to vote several of them in once we have some submissions!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Appy HOF

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I sent you a private message but I saw Tammy posting in the Paint-thread and realised the benefits of posting here.

Dragonfire www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=431829
Flips and Flops www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=259536
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I messaged these as well, but

Lion's Song, Tanis, Time To Rule, Beer Luck
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Gambling for Guns, he was a pretty good racer but had a very significant impact on the breed in the shed and I think that’s why he deserves in.
yeah
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

^ Black Seventeen, Quick Bet, Dynomatic, Dynamiting, Dragonfire, Flips and Flops, Bob and Weave
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

How did I miss the nominations for Apps? But thank you Laura for putting Tanis forward.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000