Wow 103!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Wow 103!!

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Kenneth Prater wrote: 5 years ago
J.r. Lewis wrote: 5 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago Where do you find the time to enter all these horses haha
I wake up every morning (Monday to Friday) at 5:15 to take care of the dogs and cats, and help my wife get off to work at 6 (warm up her car, make her lunch, kiss and wave to her goodbye)...then I spend the next 2 or 3 hours entering (I see you Laura Ferguson :) ) and checking equipment from the day before. By 9 at the latest (usually), I switch over to work stuff for the rest of the day until my wife gets home at around 5. On days where work is light, I might crank out a couple hundred foals or name a couple hundred yearlings.

All in all, it's probably about 20 hours of SIM per week and it's very regimented thanks to my OCD tendencies and love of Excel spreadsheets lol
I think your secret has to do with Chewbacca and "The Force". ;)
RAWRGWAWGGR
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Congratulations!
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

[/img]
Louise Bayou wrote: 5 years ago Image
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

J.r. Lewis wrote: 5 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago Where do you find the time to enter all these horses haha
I wake up every morning (Monday to Friday) at 5:15 to take care of the dogs and cats, and help my wife get off to work at 6 (warm up her car, make her lunch, kiss and wave to her goodbye)...then I spend the next 2 or 3 hours entering (I see you Laura Ferguson :) ) and checking equipment from the day before. By 9 at the latest (usually), I switch over to work stuff for the rest of the day until my wife gets home at around 5. On days where work is light, I might crank out a couple hundred foals or name a couple hundred yearlings.

All in all, it's probably about 20 hours of SIM per week and it's very regimented thanks to my OCD tendencies and love of Excel spreadsheets lol
Wow... that is dedication :O I can't imagine entering that many horses and not getting sidetracked.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚