When I see something like this...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

When I see something like this...

Post by Randall Allen »

...I enter my horse in another race. Wow look at this one!!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=968121
Putting up 95 speed figures at 6 years old. What a horse you have Michael!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: When I see something like this...

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The only good part about running against her when I still had a filly competing at that level was nobody else that was good wanted to run against her!
yeah
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

second in three consecutive steward's cups - I'll be rooting for her this year!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

We've finally managed to get rid of Ice Cream Sandwich, but Patricia's here for another year at least. I'm a fan of keeping racehorses around to race and running them until the wheels fall off, so I always have a few good ones overstay their welcomes.

She's still galloping Freak, even as a 6yo and after the gallop downgrade. Though that's not the be-all-and-end-all; I have another freak appy mare who galloped Freak as of a couple of weeks ago but who is only borderline stakes class. She's my rehab project at the moment; get her fit, get her a confidence-boosting win, then get her to win a couple of stakes and make the SC.
Gigi Gofaster wrote: second in three consecutive steward's cups - I'll be rooting for her this year!
Her dam Oh My Goggles had three SC placings without a win too. She was also a Grade 1 winner at 2,3,4 (going one better than her daughter who didn't win one as a 4yo), and 5, and Grade 1-placed at 7.
Mckinley Storer
Two Year Old

Post by Mckinley Storer »

great work