Upcoming 2/3 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Upcoming 2/3 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Since we're winding down to the end of SIM Y54, which is CRAZY, I was curious to see who people are excited to debut in Y55. Share your pride and joy! Since this is mixers and not all mixers start at 2. I wanted to amend my post from the Thoroughbred's forum. :) Please share your 3yr old Arabians that will be debuting this year that you are excited to see on the track.

I have a few.

Hosana - by Brinz out of Threat of Five (Triple Five) He's consistent in his workout times, and just been a nice horse to train. DS Arabian

Apple Pie Moonshine - by Nagadoches County out of Flash Cash (Inspired Jet Flash) DM Quarter Horse. Another super consistent guy, and speedy.
Last edited by Alyssa Lapa 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: Upcoming 2/3 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Post by Diane Townsend »

Stakes Appy mid
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1181948

I finished breeding last year and stated emphatically no more breeding, then someone offered free mares in a division I was interested in and so I bred this after I was finished breeding lol. My first ever homebred stakes
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Lee Tuttle
Miler

Post by Lee Tuttle »

Alyssa Lapa wrote: 4 years ago Since we're winding down to the end of SIM Y54, which is CRAZY, I was curious to see who people are excited to debut in Y55. Share your pride and joy! Since this is mixers and not all mixers start at 2. I wanted to amend my post from the Thoroughbred's forum. :) Please share your 3yr old Arabians that will be debuting this year that you are excited to see on the track.

I have a few.

Hosana - by Brinz out of Threat of Five (Triple Five) He's consistent in his workout times, and just been a nice horse to train. DM Arabian

Apple Pie Moonshine - by Nagadoches County out of Flash Cash (Inspired Jet Flash) DM Quarter Horse. Another super consistent guy, and speedy.
I dont believe there are dirt mile arabian races Alyssa.
But heres one of my Arabians debuting next season. His works are extremely slow for his gallop. So I expect disappointment :lol:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1123322
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Missed Legacy - Arabian DR, have to like him cause he's out of a freak galloping mare that never got to race due to random injury. All of my Arabs hate me so I'm expecting disappointment, but it'd be cool if he was good
Campfire Cologne - QH DS, Colt from my best QH line, his second dam is dam of my lone QH SC winner Backroad Song. He's a cousin to You're In It
Rebel Call - Paint Route, colt out of my Go Royal mare, hoping he can run good
Preacher's Kid - Paint Mid, Named after one of my favorite active bucking bulls. Half brother to She's Country so obviously I'm excited for him
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

None. :lol:
Seriously, awful works. This crop and the next are going to be dreadful.

I used to always have at least one that looked really good. Depressing. :cry: