Most American Futurity QHR

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Most American Futurity QHR

Post by David Faulkner »

hello everyone I have a QH Router and I would like to know if this breed has participation in Most American Futurity if there are qualifying races for them and direct races in the Most American Futurity

If I have seen that those who run in 400 Yards do participate since he is nominated but I do not know if he should nominate him

if there are Most American Futurity competitions for QH Router

Could you please inform me and show me what the races are and what date they would be thanks
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Most American Futurity QHR

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The Most American Futurity is for the QH mile distance only (400 yards). There is no Most American Futurity at either the sprint distance or the route distance. I would not nominate any QH unless he or she looks like he can do well at 400 yards.

The nomination shows up on all QHs pages, just like the Triple Crown nominations show up on all Thoroughbreds pages (even though those races are only run at the dirt route distances).

Hope that helps.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago The Most American Futurity is for the QH mile distance only (400 yards). There is no Most American Futurity at either the sprint distance or the route distance. I would not nominate any QH unless he or she looks like he can do well at 400 yards.

The nomination shows up on all QHs pages, just like the Triple Crown nominations show up on all Thoroughbreds pages (even though those races are only run at the dirt route distances).

Hope that helps.
Thanks Laura, :shock: if it has helped me I just woke up from my future dreams with my QHR

Look for a time on the Stakes calendar, and they only have the 150k Tulsa Juvenile Stakes Grade 1 at the age of 2
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1458597

2 Game Point Sired 150k

and a 600K Steward Cup the rest are just 50k Stakes

and at the age of 3 they only have 50k Stakes and no Steward Cup appears

because the Stakes calendar of this breed is so poor
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

They can run in the SC vs. older horses at 3. :) Routers are generally the least lucrative distance division in most stock breeds.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

You're probably not going to get rich with QH Routers, but they do have the Million Dollar Maturity for 4YO's and up. It's the biggest money race they have, Steward's Cups included.

I think if there is more interest in the division, it could potentially start to grow a little bit.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Laura Smith wrote: 3 years ago They can run in the SC vs. older horses at 3. :) Routers are generally the least lucrative distance division in most stock breeds.
:shock: if I already think it is an endangered species
thanks Laura there should be a balance each division with its prizes and luxury competitions

now it is a little more difficult for me to bear this race
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago You're probably not going to get rich with QH Routers, but they do have the Million Dollar Maturity for 4YO's and up. It's the biggest money race they have, Steward's Cups included.

I think if there is more interest in the division, it could potentially start to grow a little bit.
Well you are right, but in order for me to see more interest in the division, there must be many more prizes from 2 years of age onwards, that means that people can invest time and money in this QHR division

There will be the possibility of sending a statement requesting a change for this type of circumstance.

a call to conscience hahaha like hey we want assurance that we will be heard and taken into account

I think the label to have a stud is to win 350k good in this division you would have to win 14 stakes of 50k, oh 47 races of 7.5K to get to 350K

the numbers do not add up everything is a figure in red as you can recover what you invest in stallions or leased mares

hahaha it's like a bottomless glass never fills it

a change is definitely needed in this division