Steward's Cup - Who Do You Have?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Steward's Cup - Who Do You Have?

Post by Jo Ferris »

Who does everyone have going to the SC?

As for me I've got 4 entries:
Proctor's Pride - Paint Juvy, I honestly feel like this race is wide open, but hoping Proctor can pick up a check, not holding my breath on for a win though.
Bill the Butcher - Paint Juvy, not holding my breath for much out of him, but never know, as I said above this race doesn't really have a stand out horse
Hard N Fast - Paint Futurity, this is definitely my best 2yo, and he's a late bloomer :D, I don't know if he's got what it takes to win, but hopefully can at least get OTB. He's probably my best chance for a win this year, which now that I type that means he'll finish dead last, but the SIM reads minds so they know I think that so may as well type it :lol:
FLD Raven - Paint Classic, Rave has absolutely nothing left to prove, he's already more than proved everything he needed to prove. He's been a great horse for a very long time, and he's still going. Would be a cool Cinderella story to get him his first SC win in his last start, but I honestly don't care where he places, he's done enough, I'll be proud of him no matter what. He's earned his retirement and a second career involving a lot of pretty ladies
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward's Cup - Who Do You Have?

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I have a few...

Are You Ready - excited for her ❤️

Paint - just for funsies

Stick Shift - she won the juvenile fillies last year, not super hopeful but winning again would be fun!

Rockslide - This guy is my most hopeful entry, but I may have f-d it up 😳 15.6 I accidentally galloped him instead of walking the shedrow 🤦‍♀️ I immediately walked him after and scheduled walking for every day up to the SC. I also turned on 1st Class (GASP) and let all my 16.3 horses ship with it, just for him lol. Today he vets: "Here is what I found. There are currently no physical problems that I can see with Rockslide. Look how dappled and happy this horse looks! You're good to go! For once I wouldn’t mind if you brought me another horse. I’m going stir crazy in quarantine." So maybe I managed to fix my TERRIBLE mistake 🤦‍♀️🤞 yay for sound ponies with kitties... The worst part is this is my son’s horse 😳 😬 Lesson learned, don’t schedule training at 12:45 AM while under the influence of melatonin 😅🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I have 10 tonight, 3 tomorrow, about 20 on wednesday, one on thursday and I think one on friday..
A lot of underdogs but have a few that I believe can make it.

I almost started to list them here, but I know that would jinx it so I won´t.

But do hope this arab sprinter can make it. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1073961.
I probably jinxed him now. But this might be my best shot. exciting!
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies
- Sleep Forever [Avada Kedavra x Bedtime by James Dean] with her pedigree, I expect her to be better next year and with a bit more ground since she is a late bloomer sired by a Long Island Classic winner and out of a Louisville Oaks winner, so I am not really expecting a huge performance from her as a 2yo! She just upgraded to Freak this year, Week 9, but she deserves a shot.

Steward's Cup Bunburette
- Oasis of the Seas [Summerland x White Star by Itoko] This granddaughter of Titanic upgraded to freak W9 and started her career off with a banging 99 SF! She then bounced to run second in her stakes debut but still an 89. I have high hopes for her so hopefully she does her pedigree proud!

Steward's Cup Distaff
- Elixir [Man of Mystery x Enchantment by Harry Potter] While she didn't live up to my expectations this year, she is an extremely special filly still and I hope that she can do her granddam proud and win the Distaff. She has had a pretty good campaign but comes in off of a tough win in the G1 Sorority Stakes W14 Monday but that was at 10f so she will be dropping back in distance for the Distaff.

Steward's Cup Turf
- Manic [Coleman Hell x Titanic by Storm the Bow] Okay so its a pretty daunting task to ask a horse to go to the Arc and Steward's Cup Turf but when I saw that it was a firm track, I just had to. Fun fact: Manic HATES wet tracks and LOVES dry which may have been why he didn't find his footing in the Arc. Who knows. But Manic is a very special colt and I just want the best of things for him LOL. It was actually a toss up between him and Rhys but Rhys is going to Europe instead.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I won't fall for this trap. My horses are all bums and will be lucky to hit the board.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago I won't fall for this trap. My horses are all bums and will be lucky to hit the board.
3 wins with 4 starters. It seems my strategy worked.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

1 win in 48 starts. It seems my strategy worked as planned as well :)

My plan was to get one SCwin. I was surprised to get in in AWS. No mixer wins out of 36 tries...
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...