TB/quarter crossing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mckinley Storer
Two Year Old

TB/quarter crossing

Post by Mckinley Storer »

Has any one had success ??
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: TB/quarter crossing

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

very mild for me.
From my personal experience I was successful in breeding some nice things to run on the track, but the future mare or stud didn't turn out that great. I didn't have the patience and kind of gave up. Started focusing on multi distance crosses instead.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Allweneedisplata-(Allweneedis Chrome) blue hen mare, hypoed 3 times and two are A and one is A-. No galloped foals to date.

Rita’s only Fault-( Dubai Touchdown) blue hen mare, solid A hypos, first foal is a Stakes/progressive.

If Spirit Could-( If Love Could) blue hen mare first foal is a Stakes/ late bloomer.

Why Battle It-(Why So Quiet) blue hen mare, first foal is productive/late bloomer

You Outta Know-(Bombs Over Baghdad) Star mare, solid A hypos. No galloped foals to date.

Underwhelming Cross Mare:

Crazy Safe-(Safe Passage) Formidable mare with 3 allowance and two productive foals
Last edited by Jennifer Blake 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mckinley Storer
Two Year Old

Post by Mckinley Storer »

thanks for feed back

ive made a few . we will see
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Mckinley Storer wrote: 3 years ago thanks for feed back

ive made a few . we will see
I would say keep any filly’s if they turn out to be allowance or better. I have one fun mare We Dream Big who is out of a dam that had a TB sire. Got Away With You (Safe Passage) is a formidable mare who hypoed A- to Go Away Boss which resulted in We Dream Big. We Dream Big was always an Allowance galloper, who at times ran like a low grade stakes horse, throwing down two 91 speed figures earlier in her career. Now as a dam she is an A+ hypoing blue hen mare with both of her galloped foals being Stakes. Her yearling Colt is a stakes/late bloomer out of James Dean so he may be a fast freak in the near future.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I bred a lot of QH sprint mares with IF Looks Could this last year. I got 2 stakes and 17 allowances with the usual percentage of Late Bloomers included. I have probably 30-40 Blue hen QH sprint mares and almost that many stars, so they aren't all that bad, although I know they aren't Vella-esque. So I would say not a great deal of success here. Looking at that stallions cross breeding numbers they are across the board lower percentages with QH than with TB. And no CB freaks. Obviously since all are yearlings no idea how they will turn out for breeding yet. I also have quite a few productives (QH's) that I will just offer/give to new players (or anyone else) if they want some.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I put a lot of money into this two or three Sim years ago and tanked miserably. Do not recommend.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.