Frustrating horses

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Frustrating horses

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

This mare has a nice show up every other race streak going. Her on weeks are great, but the others... and sadly we've got an off race coming up next. Anyone else have some frustrating horses they want to share
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Frustrating horses

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’m still new but I feel like I have this thing figured out and here’s my take as a nice poem.

;p
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I personally very much prefer the more consistent types over these "all or nothing" horses... Though your mare is actually doing pretty well with her pattern right now, if she does bad in her next race she's primed for the SC! :)

Talking about mixers, I have a few that really annoy me right now:
This freak filly - for appy mids, freaks really aren't that common so I was very excited when she improved week 9 last year. Especially since she's the last "good" foal out of one of my favorite mares. Hopefully she will at least be good as a broodmare to keep the line going.

This stakes colt that ran a 94 once and then only high 80s in his other 4 starts... (you might think he's a mud lover, but he's actually "no preference")

And finally, this stakes filly won her maiden with a 91 and then did absolutely nothing since. Really strange
Erin Erskine
Miler

Post by Erin Erskine »

Oh, I can play..

One Illusion, Appy Sprinter who jumped to Freak during preseason and said no thank you!! Will either run 2nd or nearly last in every single stakes race she runs in...
And her half sister is a SC winner, who jumped to Freak preseason at the same age... So I was so hopeful 😩
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Every.Mixer.Ever.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Where to start? Lets see...
Burning Man would only run if there was enough mud to stain his white patches in the process
Striped Star won 2 stakes and finished 2nd in the SC, never to be seen again
Fire Left In Me I pawned him off to a friend cause he's annoying, thanks Dave :D Fire is happy cause he apparently just doesn't like me
Hard N Fast improved from Stakes/late to stakes/peak this year, yup, definitely looks like it :roll: Beware, you better get your act together bud before I whip out my scalpel
Bill the Butcher So let me get this straight, you can finish 3rd in the SC, but can't win a NW2? But hey, props to you since you always bring home a check, keep that up and you and I will get along just fine
Only In America and Sky of Stars you freaks are why me and Appys don't mix
this freak, this freak, this freak and this freak all "improved" over the last year or so, yeah, sure sure, whatever you say :lol:

And so many more, yet I still love mixers
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago This mare has a nice show up every other race streak going. Her on weeks are great, but the others... and sadly we've got an off race coming up next. Anyone else have some frustrating horses they want to share
Dud run W13, SC win W16. Easy peasy.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Feasibility's streak does set her up nicely for the Steward's Cup. Sadly Gedaliah's every other race streak sets her up for her last prep :(
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Feasibility's streak does set her up nicely for the Steward's Cup. Sadly Gedaliah's every other race streak sets her up for her last prep :(
I know someone whose Hebrew name is Gedaliah (although I think his includes a 'y' somewhere). Not relevant to the thread but just caused me to double take :D.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1022537

Allowance still a maiden but keeps making a check so very hard to pension. Lol
I need supervision 24/7. :roll: