It's on now! Who wins?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

It's on now! Who wins?

Post by Craig Mcgee »

It's official now. El Dorado and Jeaux are both entered in the "Star of Stars". Who wins? Will it be one of these two heavy weights or one of the other contenders? Weigh in with your thoughts and pick.

I am biased 😄 my pick is of course Jeaux. Also consider that these are the only two QHs at any distance or history of the sim to run 100 speed figures.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: It's on now! Who wins?

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

El Dorado
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Jeaux? Tough call
yeah
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’ll take the field?
;p
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

A good colt beats a good filly.
A good 4yo beats a good 3yo.

El Dorado coming off a loss is a query, but I price them
El Dorado 6/4on
Jeaux Evens
Field 50/1

I do think they'll both be vulnerable in the SC, both off the back of what should be a very hard-fought Star of Stars, but also based on the general shape of their campaigns. They may still be too good though and I'm not sure who could capitalise in the SC. Famous Dasher? Jet Speed Away coming off a couple of fast allowances (not sure how Pete would get him from W12D6 to W16D3 though)? Eyes for Gold off a much-needed confidence-boosting win W14D3 (assuming he wins without going too fast)? Mafia Wars, gelded off a couple of stakes wins (does Dave want to geld him or keep trying to get him to stallion money?)?
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Hmmm 🤔 tracks fast, vet is gloating all about him, well rested. So why in the heck won't Jeaux get out of this grumpy mood. Everytime I pay him any attention lately all I get is I am not talking to you anymore 😭. But really now it's rubbed off on the 🐈 and Mouser is also not talking to me. So either he is going to explode at the Star ⭐ or implode. Lol.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Mckinley Storer
Two Year Old

Post by Mckinley Storer »

im a jeaux fan but county outlaw might pull upset