Steward’s Cup Day!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Steward’s Cup Day!!

Post by Jo Ferris »

Happy SC day!!! Good luck everyone!

Anyone have anyone exciting?
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward’s Cup Day!!

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm excited for Tartar Sauce in the Steward's Cup Quarters Classic. I decided last minute to switch her over from the Matron for a couple reasons, one it will help Go Away Dust have a better chance, even if it's still a long shot for her to win. I'm hoping for a good race from her in the Matron. The other reason is that I think she's one of the best and I want her to compete with the best. Everyone should also be paying attention to Gotsa Go Away. She's really good as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see the two filly entries finish First and Second.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm excited for Tartar Sauce in the Steward's Cup Quarters Classic. I decided last minute to switch her over from the Matron for a couple reasons, one it will help Go Away Dust have a better chance, even if it's still a long shot for her to win. I'm hoping for a good race from her in the Matron. The other reason is that I think she's one of the best and I want her to compete with the best. Everyone should also be paying attention to Gotsa Go Away. She's really good as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see the two filly entries finish First and Second.
I agree with your assessment of the two fillies. I was debating whether to go 870 or 400 with El Dorado, and your entry of Tartar Sauce caused me to switch to the 400. I was okay facing one of them, less sure about both. Still on the fence whether I'm going to run him next year or retire.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I saw that El Dorado was in there when I entered her, then noticed he was gone this morning when I checked post positions. Good Luck against Jeaux today!!! That should be another great matchup!
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I only have a few SC runners but I'm excited. Dale Brisby and King of Roswell are both on a nice little streak so fingers crossed!

And while she isn't mine, HOLY SMOKES I can't wait to see Night Lion run! What a cool freaking monster she is!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago
Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm excited for Tartar Sauce in the Steward's Cup Quarters Classic. I decided last minute to switch her over from the Matron for a couple reasons, one it will help Go Away Dust have a better chance, even if it's still a long shot for her to win. I'm hoping for a good race from her in the Matron. The other reason is that I think she's one of the best and I want her to compete with the best. Everyone should also be paying attention to Gotsa Go Away. She's really good as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see the two filly entries finish First and Second.
I agree with your assessment of the two fillies. I was debating whether to go 870 or 400 with El Dorado, and your entry of Tartar Sauce caused me to switch to the 400. I was okay facing one of them, less sure about both. Still on the fence whether I'm going to run him next year or retire.
Ha I saw el dorado entered in the classic, had a heart-a-Stroke, moved Gotsta Go away to race the girls, then went and saw he’s best at 400 yards and entered GG back against the boys....then Tartar sauce came back to the party so NOW I’m a nervous wreck for the race. I’m praying the girls go 1, 2 because you know girls rule. Good luck to the contestants of all the races.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Mine are all bums that will be lucky to hit the board.

And I know I say that every year now after learning my lesson the one time I actually had positive things to say about my horses and they did mostly fail to hit the board but seems particularly true this year (at least on the mixer side) where I kind of feel like I'm throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Have a combo of horses with obviously declining form or spotty form and those that seem nice but are taking huge leaps in class that they likely aren't up for.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Rockslide pulled the rail so I’m more nervous than normal 💔😭 (in a 16 horse field, which has basically been the story of every major G1 attempt I’ve had this year 🤦‍♀️)

As for Are You Ready...she might have a good day, she might not, who knows
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I saw that El Dorado was in there when I entered her, then noticed he was gone this morning when I checked post positions. Good Luck against Jeaux today!!! That should be another great matchup!
And I think Night Lion is going for the most wins in a row tonight! Good Luck, Night Lion!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I am so excited fo tonight as I have the most entants on a single sc day that I have ever had which says a lot since I had so many mixers at one point I ran 100 + racers every week and still did not have this many in the sc

I Like several of mine today but I will not name them because I am superstition but I can say they are all 2 year olds that will not get a race call lol
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Hmmm 🤔 last time Jeaux and his cat said they were not talking to me anymore he nipped El Dorado at the wire. So not reading anything into this and keeping my expectations low.

Good Luck to everyone tonight 🙂 except for El Dorado lol.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I have my first SC runners tonight! All 2yos so none in the calls unfortunately but hopefully one of my 3 runners can run top 5 and I will be happy.
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Tamara Estes
Miler

Post by Tamara Estes »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago I only have a few SC runners but I'm excited. Dale Brisby and King of Roswell are both on a nice little streak so fingers crossed!

And while she isn't mine, HOLY SMOKES I can't wait to see Night Lion run! What a cool freaking monster she is!
Thank you to EVERYONE that backed my filly, especially Darcy and Louise! She has had an awesome run, but now on to the breeding shed. Good luck to everyone in the Thursday and Friday SC Races.
Breeder of Distant Dream, The SIMs richest and fastest turf miler ever.
INDIAN HILLS STUD - Home of Champions For your Kentucky boarding needs
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Mine are all bums that will be lucky to hit the board.

And I know I say that every year now after learning my lesson the one time I actually had positive things to say about my horses and they did mostly fail to hit the board but seems particularly true this year (at least on the mixer side) where I kind of feel like I'm throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Have a combo of horses with obviously declining form or spotty form and those that seem nice but are taking huge leaps in class that they likely aren't up for.
Well half of them at least hit the board so while not last year's 2 wins by any means happy they didn't all completely embarrass me.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Tamara Estes wrote: 3 years ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago I only have a few SC runners but I'm excited. Dale Brisby and King of Roswell are both on a nice little streak so fingers crossed!

Thank you to EVERYONE that backed my filly, especially Darcy and Louise! She has had an awesome run, but now on to the breeding shed. Good luck to everyone in the Thursday and Friday SC Races.
What an amazing horse! Congrats!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA