Steward’s Cup Day!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward’s Cup Day!!

Post by Louise Bayou »

2 SC wins for my barn! So happy! Now my Arab runners are in the dog house though.lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

3 SC wins for me! I will move my arabs to the golden barn. :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I think I won one of those steward cup races
;p
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

My horses did amazing! 11 G1 runners, 10 SC and one in the 500k 3yo Arab race, 1 win, 3 2nds and 2 4ths in the SC and won that Arab race!!!
Money Run Low won the G1 Arab Futurity, my first ever Arab G1 win. Seriously love this colt, I honestly didn't think he'd be that good, I've never had a really good Arab. How my best broodmare is an Arabian I really have no idea
Swinging Like Ali won the SC Paint Juvenile Fillies!! Super stoked with her, honestly didn't expect her to do that well, she's a mudder and there were other fillies in the race that looked really good.
FLD Eclipse finished 2nd in the SC Paint Championship (Congrats Lou!!). Super stoked with that finish, very bittersweet because the dog he's named after returned for her formal guide dog training today. Dogspeed Clippy!
Heartofsteel Grows finished 2nd in the SC Paint Juvy, honestly he did better than I thought he would, he's a mudder and has ran his heart out in his last couple starts before the SC, matching the record both times. Really excited for him in these coming years, should be a fun one to race. Super stoked to see Jennifer win with Soren! Really like that horse
We Can Be Heros finished 2nd in the SC Paint Futurity. Super stoked for this colt now, he's out of my SC winning mare Surprise Kiss who's been a disappointing broodmare up until this guy
We're Unstoppable was 4th in the SC Paint Dubutante, very happy with her!
Remington was 4th in the SC Quarters Dash, seriously thrilled with that! He definitely didn't look anywhere near the best few horses in the race. Really hoping to have him as a stallion prospect, he's a full brother to You're In It, out of my SC winning QH mare Backroad Song
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k