New gallops for mixers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: New gallops for mixers

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago
Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago El Dorado stayed freak, so I'm glad I rolled the dice and kept him in training for one more year. Anything else after that was gravy.
Will he retire at five or go to six? Asking for my mares. They are crushing on him.
This is definitely his last season on the track. He might make it to Week 16, or I might retire him earlier in the year, depending how he holds his form.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago
Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago
Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago El Dorado stayed freak, so I'm glad I rolled the dice and kept him in training for one more year. Anything else after that was gravy.
Will he retire at five or go to six? Asking for my mares. They are crushing on him.
This is definitely his last season on the track. He might make it to Week 16, or I might retire him earlier in the year, depending how he holds his form.
This is great news and great motivation to hold out on breeding my mare. Let the force of patience be with me 🙏🏻
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago tbh I dont get this new rating it seems my stakes gallopping horses that sucked before the change are now all freaks and the ones that were freaks and good are now stakes
and the good stakes ones are now allowance
go figure
This is exactly how it feels. Something is really weird about these changes
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

This was an interesting one:
Fearnaught is an interesting one he was originally a stakes galloper when they did the mixedbreed gallop adjustments a few years back he was downgraded to allowance which would be an adjustment I wouldn't argue with but now it seems he's stakes again

Overall looking at my stakes/freaks had a couple go up, a couple go down and most stay the same
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

She Can Do It All turned freak. Most exciting thing in my barn. Keeps me coming back every other week at least.
;p