New gallops for mixers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

New gallops for mixers

Post by Jennifer Blake »

I’m so beyond excited my best gal Gotsta Go Away is STILL a Freak
Soren stayed a freak too thanks to gracious sim gods!!!
My yearlings are meh but I’m happy to know their true gallops.
I had an allowance horse go to freak and it turns out he had a great name before becoming a freak yay me. But Did You Die

I’m sad that my yearling Flintlock went from freak to stakes. Maybe he can earn enough to still be a stud though.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: New gallops for mixers

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Are You Ready and Rockslide are still freaks 🥰

Though I’m surprised by Are You Ready TBH. She hasn’t been her best self lately
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

For my Quarter Horse Routers - Tartar Sauce and Go Away Dust both stayed as Freaks. For my yearlings, Ice Crystals stayed a Freak and one (Blanche Devereaux) of my 3 Stakes galloping QH Routers stayed a Stakes.

I went from 2 Arabian Freaks (Nagalaka and Panda Watch) to 4 Arabian Freaks (Leg Lamp and Rhonda Deane).
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

tbh I dont get this new rating it seems my stakes gallopping horses that sucked before the change are now all freaks and the ones that were freaks and good are now stakes
and the good stakes ones are now allowance
go figure
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago tbh I dont get this new rating it seems my stakes gallopping horses that sucked before the change are now all freaks and the ones that were freaks and good are now stakes
and the good stakes ones are now allowance
go figure
The change in ability for the next year has already happened, so those Stakes that were struggling and became Freaks, must have had a change in ability.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I feel like my biggest surprise is Money Run Low is now stakes, seems arab sprinters are on a much different scale than arab routers since I have a few routers who were freak/peak last year that are still freaks and definitely are not freaks.

I had a few upgrade to freak so that's exciting, a few I suspect upgraded at the mid season change last year like Steel, Heros and Ali, but a couple are definitely new upgrades like Keep Your Silver, or at least I certainly hope they're new upgrades cause otherwise they definitely shouldn't be there.

I still have 3 of 7 freak yearlings remain freaks which is exciting because 2 are late bloomers the other is progressive, 2 are arab routers so we'll see, but FLD Tootsie is the one I'm stoked about. Mugello is still a stakes/late bloomer so he didn't upgrade at 3 like his brother Money Run Low, excited for him though, loving this line, their sister Abu Dhabi dropped from freak to stakes but is still progressive.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Edward Brian
Two Year Old

Post by Edward Brian »

I had 7 stakes yearlings- now I have one. That's disheartening.
A few of my racers promoted, one to freak, more demoted. All my stakes 2yo's demoted. No real surprises. Some alleged stakes horses weren't performing and some allowance were over-performing. Overall not encouraging.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Jo Ferris wrote: 3 years ago
I had a few upgrade to freak so that's exciting, a few I suspect upgraded at the mid season change last year like Steel, Heros and Ali, but a couple are definitely new upgrades like Keep Your Silver, or at least I certainly hope they're new upgrades cause otherwise they definitely shouldn't be there.
Heartofsteel Grows had me quivering in my shoes for the juvenile race. His 98 Sf is impressive and I always thought Soren was a fake freak. Sorens dam is formidable with A to B+ hypos. Qaletqa was a B+ hypo while Hey Brother was an A. Hey brother has given Two productives while Qaletqa gave a true freak. Talk about a Lucky random Slide.
Breeding talk aside I’m super excited for Steel and Soren to butt heads a few time throughout both their careers.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago
Jo Ferris wrote: 3 years ago
Heartofsteel Grows had me quivering in my shoes for the juvenile race. His 98 Sf is impressive and I always thought Soren was a fake freak. Sorens dam is formidable with A to B+ hypos. Qaletqa was a B+ hypo while Hey Brother was an A. Hey brother has given Two productives while Qaletqa gave a true freak. Talk about a Lucky random Slide.
Breeding talk aside I’m super excited for Steel and Soren to butt heads a few time throughout both their careers.
I figured Soren had the edge in the juvenile race, Steel is a mudder, he was coming off of 2 straight record matching wins and having a dry race, I was honestly expecting worse than 2nd. I know the feeling with the random slide, We Can Be Heros is out of a formidable mare who's 5 previous foals haven't done anything. SUPER excited though with him if he can make it off to stud with his dam being a SC winner.

I'm stoked to see Soren and Steel compete with each other over the coming years, it's always lots of fun to have a little rivalry :)
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

My stakes mixer yearlings all dropped to allowance. Nice to get a more accurate read of their ability, but of course I had hoped their ability was at a level that would stay stakes haha

It would have been interesting to see harness get a reset too, I've got a whole bunch of stakes there that definitely won't be running stakes.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Post by Doug Cuomo »

Went from 42 stakes yearlings to 18. Sad but hopefully more accurate. Did keep my 2 freaks though.
Went from 87 to 90 allowance, and 85 prod to 106.
Solid and claimer numbers remained the same.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

El Dorado stayed freak, so I'm glad I rolled the dice and kept him in training for one more year. Anything else after that was gravy.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

In my racing barn..
I lost my arabian sprinter freak.
I still have 13 arabian router freaks. some went stakes and some improved.
I got 1 new paint freak and 1 new appy freak (3 appys stayed freak)

All in all I went from 33 freaks in racing barn (including TB and standard breds) to 27.

In my training barn, I am not sure yet.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago El Dorado stayed freak, so I'm glad I rolled the dice and kept him in training for one more year. Anything else after that was gravy.
Will he retire at five or go to six? Asking for my mares. They are crushing on him.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I had a 4YO Productive Peak galloper upgrade to an Allowance as a 5YO. I'm guessing this is pretty unlikely to happen!

Returned Unused