Talk about a 1-2 punch

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Talk about a 1-2 punch

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Logged on this morning and found a message that my beloved Tanis died overnight. Logged on this evening to see one of my few App colts, probably the only one I was actually excited about, was the victim of a random injury and has been pensioned.

If these things run in 3's I'm terrified to see what else the day brings.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Talk about a 1-2 punch

Post by Darcy McBride »

That is a sad, Leigh Ann. Hopefully, the (3) won't take place! When I logged on this morning, I had an "Insurance Claim" message; it was for a foal I have high hopes for down the road. I debated on if I should insure or not at the time. So glad I did!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Talk about a 1-2 punch

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Leigh Ann Anderson wrote: 3 years ago Logged on this morning and found a message that my beloved Tanis died overnight. Logged on this evening to see one of my few App colts, probably the only one I was actually excited about, was the victim of a random injury and has been pensioned.

If these things run in 3's I'm terrified to see what else the day brings.
Ouch. Hope this one is just a 1-2 bunch and doesn'tcome in with a 3rd for the knockout.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*