Steward's Cup Bragging

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Steward's Cup Bragging

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

So I won't say much about my horses before their races as I'm convinced the forum is a jinx but after seems safe

Was really happy with my mixer crew. Had 3 horses running and finished with one win and 2 seconds.

Jersey was my win. After winning his stakes debut he followed it up with 2 stakes losses with his graded stakes debut being a 5th place finish :( I was stubborn though and gave him another stakes try where he finally hit the winner's circle again so I figured I'd give him a go in the Steward's Cup and was well rewarded. Lately, my top paints have all been fillies so really excited to have a promising colt. Particularly one that finally hit that 350k cutoff. I've had a few that have shown hints of being nice lately but could never quite get to 350 (and then there was Egret who I gelded early and went on to win 500k+). May disappoint me when it becomes time to make him a stud but as a 1/2 to Girona and being by Colored Spotlights I'm really excited to see what he can do once he gets there.

One of my other promising crop of 2yo colts is Jacinth who was one of my 2nd place finishers. He's another with a nice dam being out of Synchrony's first foal who has produced stakes winners in both of her 2 foals. He's been a bit of a stakes bridesmaid outside of one win before the SC but as a late bloomer I'm hoping the future is bright.

While Hazleton had to also settle for 2nd she ran quite the speed figure in the process so can't help but be proud of her. She was a stakes winner at 2 but has seemed to really come into her own this year with a few high speed figure races in a row.

Any results you were particularly excited about?
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Steward's Cup Bragging

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Pennart Strong
Won the Stewards Cup Steeplechase.
He is not by Lalor!

I am also happy that Brilliant Actor won the Stewards cup distaff chase.
She was Lalors only stakes flat racer and now she is a Stewards cup winner in steeplechase. Will be a really interesting mare next year.

I was surprised to beat Lucas horses (they have been more consistent and I thought they were unbeatable) but I am very happy for my two trophies this year.

I like the idea of a bragging thread. No need to be humble or excusing. I won the major chaser races. Wow, I like my chaserbarn again.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

My biggest surprise win was But Did You Die. I really didn’t think he could redeem himself against Moneybags let alone race a second vella horse on top of that. If he keeps that kind of winning up he will be getting a headshot.

My second big win was My lovely handsome cupcake Soren. When I say this is the only random slide I’ve ever bred, believe it. Out of all the great blue hen A+ hypoing mixers I own this $1 formidable mare that hypoed B+ to Qaletqa gave me a freak superstar. At the time of breeding she had only been hypoed to two horses Hey Brother (A hypo) and Qaletqa (B+ hypo). Her first foal out of hey brother was a productive galloper. At the time I didn’t have enough game points to see how she hypoed with other horses so Qaletqa was who I sent her to. Since Soren she has produced another productive from hey brother again, and an allowance late bloomer from son of a paint. I feel like she proves that hypos aren’t everything when breeding.

I’m happy with the fact that Flintlock could pull up and park in second place behind the beast Gridiron Special. Considering flintlock is a stakes late bloomer I think he will take names when he peaks at potential.
Last edited by Jennifer Blake 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Finally got my first Steward Cup win. Jeaux beat Maneater in the Quarters Championship and in so doing tied El Dorado's record time at 400yds.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Craig Mcgee wrote: 3 years ago Finally got my first Steward Cup win. Jeaux beat Maneater in the Quarters Championship and in so doing tied El Dorado's record time at 400yds.
I'm shocked you haven't won a steward's cup before.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Gen Ravenwood
Miler

Post by Gen Ravenwood »

I'm just so thrilled with Silver Wings and her sister. They are seriously bringing me so much joy right now when it's truly needed.

Craig, hope to see you and Jeaux in the Star of Stars!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Overall I was really pleased with my runners, no wins but lots of horses finishing in the money

We Can Be Heros got 4th in the Paint classic, super impressed with that result, he's been very consistent, this was his first off the board finish in his career. He's got some seconditis, but since he's not a maiden I won't complain, I like a nice consistent horse

The Paint Debutante is the first race I've ever placed in the money with 3 horses, happy with those girls

FLD Eclipse got 4th in the Paint Championship, WAY better than I thought he'd do since he's definitely not a good as he once was and there's a lot of crazy good 3yos. Happy with his final start, disappointed with Steel finishing 11th in that race, he had a bad day.

Money Run Low not gunna lie, this is probably the one I'm most proud of, gosh I love this horse. He got 3rd in the Arab Dash. He's my first big time Arab, I'm not used to racing for purses that big, exciting to get 3rd!

Mugello, Money's little brother, he got 4th in the Arab Futurity, he's still a late bloomer so exciting to have another very nice Arab

Swinging Like Ali, I love this little filly. She was 2nd in the Paint Distaff, she's been incredible this year, shame she couldn't pull off the win but still a great way to cap off an incredible season for her
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

well I Guess I could give some of my horses some love

Szczecin
won the appy route juvenile flliess and will hopefully mean some sort of breakthough for me in the appy route division

Ibelievecanfly
place second in the appy route juvenile and also proved I am doiing something right in appy routes and the highliight was he made Em sing

Devon's Double
finished 2nd in the mare trot and finished of an amaziing career and now she is gonna be a mommy

Titanium Armor who finished third in the Pacer one for 3 year olds happy with that as she has now been on the podium in both her 2 sc starts

Competive Spirit
only 5th in the turf mile but at least he was in the money and now I am struggling whether to retire him now or give him one more shot at the pegasus

Daughter Of A Paint
finished 2nd in the paint mid juvenile fillies and even though she seems to hate winning atm I really like this horse

Freakinthesunshine
my best qh sprinter atm and finsihed 4th in the qh fillies sprint which was ok I guess