Gemstone Park

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Gemstone Park

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

For those who don't know Gemstone Park is a player owned Paint track located in Idaho. We're looking for some more donations to keep us going! Times being what they are the original team's funds have taken a bit of a hit and we're about 40k GP short of funding the track. Donating brings you into our ownership team, and you get a voice on carding changes. Donations can be sent to me; if we get somehow get more donations than we need I'll be sending the GPs right back.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Gemstone Park

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I totally forgot to update this. We are fully funded now!
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown