Almost criminally negligent!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Almost criminally negligent!

Post by Bob Green »

Can't decide whether to laugh, cry or banish myself to the corner for an hour...

Just found out I didn't assign ANY of my Appy 2 year olds a custom barn last year. And I never look in the default racing barn, just my custom barns... So, NONE of my 2 year old Appys raced last year.

You would think I might have noticed??? :lol:

Silver lining, now that I found them back and re-galloped them I had a Words Are Wind colt jump to freak.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Almost criminally negligent!

Post by David Faulkner »

:P well some consolation for forgetting
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Ouch
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

And THAT is exactly why I don't use custom barns; if it isn't staring me right in the face I could/would forget about it (them). With only one barn that doesn't happen. Just saying.................. Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Every few weeks, I run racing barn through the filter of "not assigned to custom barn" to make sure no recent purchases/claims fall through the cracks. Occasionally, at the beginning of the year, I find a bigger miss, but it's caught during the break. Hope your silver lining is lots of maiden wins with your 3yo appys at the beginning of this year, then on to bigger and better things!