all american

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

all american

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

congracts goes out to hope great win tonight
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: all american

Post by Hope Bentley »

Thank you. Appreciate your super kind words :)
I am in total awe of my little filly(& her headshot ty ) every time she has entered a big race this year, I honestly expect and only hope that she might place, but she exceeds my expectations easily when its really needed every time so far. And to think the beginning of the reason why I first wanted to buy her was initially that she was from a Just Dashin Down mare, who he himself a 440 barn bred horse.. and a few other sentimental reasons of sim horses/real horses.
All the best with Strip Sixes and Streakin Dodge in up coming big races! There truely is some really lovely bred and exciting young horses that she has been running against. I know they will all shine big each soon enough. Will be interesting to see what happens come SC time. And as 3yos.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Hope Bentley wrote: 2 years ago I am in total awe of my little filly(& her headshot ty ) every time she has entered a big race this year, I honestly expect and only hope that she might place, but she exceeds my expectations easily when its really needed every time so far. And to think the beginning of the reason why I first wanted to buy her was initially that she was from a Just Dashin Down mare, who he himself a 440 barn bred horse.. and a few other sentimental reasons of sim horses/real horses.
Congratulations, what a special little filly and a millionaire already at just two years old! Hope she will give you many more wins and eventually produce some nice offspring in the future :)
Lisa
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Thank you Lisa :) I certainly didn’t expect to own such a filly so early in my return back to the sim. My second ever QH millionaire(since Parades) and best mid race QH.

Shout out also to second place getter - Moment In Time - bred and owned by Laura Ferguson, who was only a nose behind my filly this time round. She’s from a Most American Futurity champion herself - her dam being Golden Memories(Stormy Peaks lovely mare by Mark Me Gold) I imagine this filly will be a competitive filly from now on for Flashdowntown.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats