Mixer Stakes - Arabian Proposal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Mixer Stakes - Arabian Proposal

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Switching gears/order on this one. This breed is in the best shape, but there are fewer divisions/age groups to work through, so it was easier to knock out. Again, this is subject to Steward approval, but here is what I'm proposing to send her, broken out by division (again, for ease of reading, the other two divisions are replies to this post):

Sprint - currently there are 8 G1s, 4 G2s and 9 G3s, for 15% graded stakes (so right now, this division is where I'm trying to get Paints and Appys to). If all of my proposed changes are accepted, this would increase to 17.5%.

3yos - currently two G1s (W16W), five G3s (two W4W, one W5W, two W15W).

ADD
either push the two graded stakes that are currently W15W to W13W or add two G2 races to W13W. If the latter, I'll come up with some names, and both should be 6f - one for C&G and one for F
W5S G3 5f 3yo F Cythere Stakes

3yos & up - currently two G1s (W16W, two G2s (W16W) and four G3s (two W6W and two W9W)

ADD
W7S Listed 6f 3yo & up, C&G, Swedish Fika Stakes
W7S Listed 6f 3yo & up, F&M, Buma Stakes
W14W G2 6f 3yo & up, C&G, Kooshaa Stakes
W14W G2 6f 3yo & up, F&M, Queen Inthe North Stakes

4yos & up - currently four G1s (W6W and W12W) and two G2s (W10W)

ADD
W3S G2 5f 4yo & up, C&G Talib Stakes
W3S G2 5f 4yo & up, F&M Dauphine Stakes
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixer Stakes - Arabian Proposal

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Route - currently there are 8 G1s, 4 G2s and 14 G3s, for 19.5% graded stakes. If all of my proposed changes are accepted, this would increase to 23%.

3yos - currently two G1s (W16W), two G2s (W16W) and two G3s (two W13W).

ADD
Move the two G2s to W14W
W7W G3 1 1/4m 3yo C&G, Berry Berry Good Stakes
W7W G3 1 1/4m 3yo F, The Gifted Stakes
W10S G2 1 1/2m 3yo C&G, Yoboki Stakes
W10S G2 1 1/2m 3yo F, Inspired Sight Stakes

3yos & up - currently four G1s (W14W and W16W), two G2s (W12W) and six G3s (W6W, W7W and W9W)

no proposed changes to this division at this time.

4yos & up - currently one G1 (W4F), four G3s (W2W, W3F, W4W and two W11W) and one G1 restricted to 5yo & up (W6W). The number isn't bad, but the schedule is a little weird.

ADD - I'd either leave this division alone for now, or add a pair of stakes to Saudi Arabia, so that if you ship out all that way for W4F/W6F, you have one more race out there before having to ship back to the states....
W8F 1 1/2m 4yo & up, C&G Ibn Saud Stakes
W8F 1 1/2m 4yo & up, F&M Inspired Sight Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixer Stakes - Arabian Proposal

Post by The Steward »

This is implemented
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG