Mixer yearling gallops

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Re: Mixer yearling gallops

Post by Doug Cuomo »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 years ago The goal was a very small crop this year. Wasn't sure how it would turn out but I'm pretty happy.

Appy:Bred 6,3 Stakes
Arab:Bred 3,3 allowance
Paint:Bred 2, 1 Stake, 1 Allowance
QH:Bred 5, 1 Freak, 2 Stakes
Pacers:Bred 6, 1 Stakes, 1 Allowance
Trotter:Bred 3, 1 Stakes, 2 Allowance
Nice!
Thomas Hamilton
Two Year Old

Post by Thomas Hamilton »

For the first time ever across all divisions I bred a stakes galloper.
She is a quarter horse filly by Mitchell Paige. She is one of the only 3 horses I bred in that division, the other two were, meh.
I’m quite excited about her :D
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Arabians

I bred 33. 4 freaks, 7 stakes, 13 allowance(I wait for improvement). The rest I will give away.

Paint. I bred only one and he’s a productive. Giving away.

Quarter horse.
I bred only 3 because I ran out of breeding funds. They were all allowance. I will gallop later and hope for improvement. At least the filly is a LB and comes from a good family.

I bred no STBP this season. Getting out of the breed.
I will be having an auction soon. I have a lot of BHs and Stars that don’t seem to produce for me..or STBP has too many freaks to allow my stock to win any decent money and stud fees are WAY TO HIGH to justify continuing in this division.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 years ago stud fees are WAY TO HIGH to justify continuing in this division.
Agree 100% That is why I hate standardbreds and have been thinking about getting out of them too. Most everyone wants dirt router money for their stallions.