Mixer Trainer of the Year

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Mixer Trainer of the Year

Post by Randall Allen »

Just wanted to share some of my stats in mixers. Last year had 133 combined stakes wins and 966 total wins throughout the mixer circuit. Thanks for your consideration. Everyone in that list is a great player.
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Re: Mixer Trainer of the Year

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Thanks Randall For listing your stats. The voting of the players up for the Simmy awards is useless without The stats when you press on their names. I have to go to players information to get the stats of each individual player. Good luck to all
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I created this to help everyone with the voting since there is no way to tell what is what.
Also I was not able to separate out the TB stats from two of the nominees as they did not show on the rankings in any of the categories even though I confirmed they had raced TB horses last season, so their stats will include a bonus from their TB. I have notes the nominees with an asterisk if TB stats were included. I did this all manually so hope it is accurate.

Hope this helps with the voting.

A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

I wondered where the number variance came from with your chart to my numbers. I realized that I figured in harness stats also. My error.
Ken Lind
Sprinter

Post by Ken Lind »

Wish there was a way to break out the TB stats.
Last year I started to build an AWS barn just for the hell of it. I acquired and ran whatever I could....nothing but Productive or lesser females with decent breeding. Might have won one race out of a few hundred. Sure drags the overall stats down!
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Yes I understand Ken, win percentage is irrelevant to me when I am voting. A high win percent just means you only race the elite horses and oftentimes don't give much else a shot.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Sorry guys I just saw this thread! But I think my stats are public so anyone can see them. If not I can post them if anyone wants to see them for each division!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder