Obligatory mixers gallop thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Obligatory mixers gallop thread

Post by Louise Bayou »

My mixer gallops were underwhelming. BUUUUUUUT if that means freaks are freaky and stakes are stakey and allowance are allowed to actually win races.... I'm ALL for it!!

Now it will take some getting use to running as many allowance as I plan to this year but hey lets give it a good. And by go, I mean 2 races and they are pensioned if they can't bring home checks. LOL
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

It's amazing to see all the allowance types I now have that have won stake races. Most of them were listed as stakes last season. So freaks should be freaky, stakes be stakey, and allowance anything from claimer to stakes winner. lol
Name Type Breed Location Last Work
(Next) Equip Gallop Fitness Soundness Improve Condition Heart Barn Info *
Betty Jeaux (TX) gr.f.1 Paint McGee's Pub and Paddock fb,l Stakes Unknown Unknown Late Bloomer
Heart of Jeaux (TX) d.c.1 Paint McGee's Pub and Paddock tt Stakes Unknown Unknown Late Bloomer Timid Breeding Shed
Hebe Oft (WV) ch.c.1 Appy McGee's Pub and Paddock *,b,sr Stakes Unknown Unknown Progressive
Her Gatorness (KY) dkb.f.1 TB McGee's Pub and Paddock sw Stakes Unknown Unknown Late Bloomer Interested
Lost Me Gold (WV) pal.c.1 Appy McGee's Pub and Paddock *,b,f8 Stakes Unknown Unknown Progressive Interested Breeding Shed

No freaks but sorta expected that when I had 42 2yo stakes to start the season and they dropped to 12 and all 3 of my 2yo freaks dropped to stakes.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Polk Buffalo wrote: 1 year ago
The Steward wrote: 1 year ago You know what's freaky is that TBs were only adjusted by 0.3 and mixers by 0.4. That's how many horses were in those categories... 0.4 is not a big movement by any means... except it was, in this case.

As I understand only the stakes and freak limits were adjusted. I regalloped about 60 allowances and none of them became productive.
I believe that allowance horses is now a big range span has raised from 16.0-17.0 to 16.0-17.4 ish... or whatever the true values are.

Anyone who had an allowance 2 year old that went down to procuctive?
All the ranges were adjusted
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I wasn't even going to have a Year 60 crop, but I went for it at the last minute. I should have just saved the money. The worst I've ever done.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Polk Buffalo wrote: 1 year ago
The Steward wrote: 1 year ago You know what's freaky is that TBs were only adjusted by 0.3 and mixers by 0.4. That's how many horses were in those categories... 0.4 is not a big movement by any means... except it was, in this case.

As I understand only the stakes and freak limits were adjusted. I regalloped about 60 allowances and none of them became productive.
I believe that allowance horses is now a big range span has raised from 16.0-17.0 to 16.0-17.4 ish... or whatever the true values are.

Anyone who had an allowance 2 year old that went down to procuctive?
All the ranges were adjusted
Ok, I was wrong then. My bad. But my allowances were all "good allowances" it seems :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...