Arabian Champ Older Male

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who is Arabian Champ Older Male

Parish President
17%
Khal Drogo
3%
Bayou Sandstorm
7%
Stuffed Pepper
72%

Total votes: 29

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Arabian Champ Older Male

Post by The Steward »

Vote!

Parish President - G2, G3, G1, G2, G1*
Khal Drogo - G1
Bayou Sandstorm - L, G3, G1
Stuffed Pepper - G1, G1, G3, L, G1*
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Re: Arabian Champ Older Male

Post by Michael Looker »

Parish President: 6:5-1-0, five graded wins including the SC Sprint and another Gr. 1, 5-1 head-to-head vs Khal Drago.
Khal Drago: 6:1-3-1-1, beat Parish President when winning a Gr. 1, top four in all the other top races in the division.
Bayou Sandstorm: 6:3-1-1, won a Gr. 1 two weeks before the SC (beating Stuffed Pepper in their only meeting) and a Gr. 3 two weeks before that, missed the SC (not nominated).
Stuffed Pepper6:5-1-0, won four graded races including the SC Route and two other Gr. 1s, beaten by Bayou Sandstorm in their only meeting.

Stuffed Pepper won one more Gr. 1 than Parish President, but is in a division which has one more Gr. 1 for older horses. So they both won all-but-one of the Gr. 1s in their respective divisions. Both divisions have a pretty clear schedule of "These are the best races in the division where the best horses should be running" and both horses stuck pretty closely to that path.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Why you had to call me out for not nominating Bayou Sandstorm like that Michael LOL I even made myself a note and STILL forgot. :lol: :lol:
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Thanks so much for doing that Michael it's great!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Repeating my suggestion to open the Steward Cup nomination period to two consecutive weeks instead of just one. That way when we cycle thru our entries we would note/see all our horses. Would result in probably more money taken out of the game and better competition. And fewer failed to nominate like in this case. Done it myself. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.