Possibly My First Star Mixer

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Possibly My First Star Mixer

Post by Nathan Klein »

I've never really had this happen to me back in year 60 I retired a mare who had dominated high level claimers winning 12 times total. Low and behold shes a blue hen and produces a "freak" late bloomer first time out. Although that "freak" turns to a "stakes" Qolor With A Q still became the fastest Paint Filly at 300 yards. She proved that for sure with todays win a 300 yard stakes race. Ruidoso Paint Stakes
. I still can't believe this was upon first asking every other stakes winner i've ever created it took quite a few starts and a bit of patience so to have such an early developing horse is different. Will she stay at the top of the charts? Only time will tell if she is just a morning glory but if she stays this tough I might have my Steward's Cup ticket stamped.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Possibly My First Star Mixer

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Congrats! I don't know that there were any paint sprint freaks left after the adjustments and even stakes seem pretty limited, so hopefully, she is indeed pretty special.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Best of luck with her, Nathan!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Congrats! Pretty!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Ok so She is now certified as my first star mixer as she has just won the Steward's Cup Paint Fillies Dash
. I was super close to scratching her and just running her in an easy 50K stakes race but I decided to go for it after talking with Mr.Lord Chillin. Now low and behold i've now won my first Steward's Cup race with a homebred two-year-old. I knew she was gonna be different from my other horses I bred that year but man I didn't know she was this special.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

"but if she stays this tough I might have my Steward's Cup ticket stamped." :)

Congratulations Nathan! I feel - if you know you're even the slightest bit inclined to underestimate your horses - it's better to just close your eyes when it's time for the Steward's Cup. We don't get that many chances. I'm glad the chillin Lord was there for you this time.

I like her name too.
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Nathan Klein wrote: 1 year ago Ok so She is now certified as my first star mixer as she has just won the Steward's Cup Paint Fillies Dash
. I was super close to scratching her and just running her in an easy 50K stakes race but I decided to go for it after talking with Mr.Lord Chillin. Now low and behold i've now won my first Steward's Cup race with a homebred two-year-old. I knew she was gonna be different from my other horses I bred that year but man I didn't know she was this special.
Congratulations! That is SO exciting!
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 1 year ago "but if she stays this tough I might have my Steward's Cup ticket stamped." :)

Congratulations Nathan! I feel - if you know you're even the slightest bit inclined to underestimate your horses - it's better to just close your eyes when it's time for the Steward's Cup. We don't get that many chances. I'm glad the chillin Lord was there for you this time.

I like her name too.
Yeah after this win i'll definitely have to go for the SC any chance I get. Everyone needs a hype man like Mr.Lord Chillin to get you to do things you never knew were possible. Who would've thought "I might have my Steward's Cup ticket stamped." would turn into "heres my Steward's Cup winning horse"
"Nathan you tweaking"
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Congratulations on your win! She is a lovely filly!!!!
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Nathan Klein wrote: 1 year ago I've never really had this happen to me back in year 60 I retired a mare who had dominated high level claimers winning 12 times total. Low and behold shes a blue hen and produces a "freak" late bloomer first time out. Although that "freak" turns to a "stakes" Qolor With A Q still became the fastest Paint Filly at 300 yards. She proved that for sure with todays win a 300 yard stakes race. Ruidoso Paint Stakes
. I still can't believe this was upon first asking every other stakes winner i've ever created it took quite a few starts and a bit of patience so to have such an early developing horse is different. Will she stay at the top of the charts? Only time will tell if she is just a morning glory but if she stays this tough I might have my Steward's Cup ticket stamped.
Well turns out she won that years Steward's Cup and now as a 5-year-old succesfully defended her title in the Painted Distaff a triple grade 1 winner and soon to be millionaire this horse is. I can't believe where she's taken me my first star racehorse.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

She is awesome, Nathan! So glad you have her!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED