Oops!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Oops!

Post by Louise Bayou »

Well That experiment didn't work. It says he is versatility but doesn't seem like it. And mud is his favorite surface. Back to the drawing board I guess!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Oops!

Post by Andrew Chillin »

He wants a mile
;p
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago He wants a mile
Well considering Arabians don't have a mile as an option he is SOL lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Em’s mentioned it before, the versatility thing doesn’t really apply to Arabians. A lot will trigger it because they’d be good milers, except that’s not an option in reality.

That being said, all things considered, he didn’t do too shabby
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago Em’s mentioned it before, the versatility thing doesn’t really apply to Arabians. A lot will trigger it because they’d be good milers, except that’s not an option in reality.

That being said, all things considered, he didn’t do too shabby
Oh thanks I didn't remember seeing that. I was just excited that he might be dual distance and wanted to try it. It was a fun experiment so I'm not that upset about it. It fits into his schedule so it doesn't affect him. I'll still send him a couple route mares once he retires just for fun.