Y62 Mixer Simmy Voting Cheat Sheet

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Y62 Mixer Simmy Voting Cheat Sheet

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Put this cheat sheet together, I messed up when putting together OTB and didn't wan't to regather the info from all 4 breeds again so It will be an "N/A" for everyone.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Y62 Mixer Simmy Voting Cheat Sheet

Post by Jo Ferris »

So I genuinely don't care if I never with a trainer simmy, but I really wonder how these trainers are selected. Not undermining anyone, all of the players listed had great seasons. I just wonder how these are chosen as I had a cracking year last year, I run only mixers so my stats are nothing but mixers. Without restricting down to breed or player type (ie TB players/stats/everything included cause I'm too lazy to do what Mr. Lord Rich did) I was 10th overall in Win% (35.7), 8th for OTB% (74.4), 39th for Average Earnings Per Start ($10,812) across 328 starts. 26 Stakes Wins, 4 G1 wins (Personal best for me), 1 SC Win
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

From my understanding all simmy noms are chosen based on top 1-2 of each category along with a couple added for special accomplishments.

I know that they have shifted a lot towards automation so the criteria might have changed. Def something the steward can answer better.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

I have absolutely no clue why my name is on this list, nothing I've achieved in the season compares to some of the more established top trainers yet.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Maria Schreuder wrote: 1 year ago I have absolutely no clue why my name is on this list, nothing I've achieved in the season compares to some of the more established top trainers yet.
Look at your win percentage and stakes wins! I know you run a smaller barn too. You are 200% deserving to be on this list.

-Ali