Mixed Breeds Go On Sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixed Breeds Go On Sale

Post by Tim Matthews »

*Thankfully* you can only buy 5.
I would have bought about 781,449 of them.
That would not be good for my money situation.

But yay, I got one of each except the trotters. :D
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Nuber Cano
Miler

Post by Nuber Cano »

Steward, I think We´ll need an extra column in the "My Stable" grid to show each horse´s breed... otherwise I am going crazy :S
Now Standing: Jester Of Kings (12k)

Also: Paperwork, Big, and A Dream of Him
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Um... my trotter has a option to become a steeeeeeplechaser, is that really going to be an option?
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Ugh, I reluctantly decided to dabble in a couple of trotters, but I can't get into the arabians or appaloosas. What's next, Tennessee Walkers? Morgans?

I really want to know when I am going to hit the show, dressage, and eventing circuit with my old pensioners.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

I purchased 4 quarter horses and a pacer, cannot wait till tomorrow to buy more. :)

Miryam
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

John Slotman wrote:Ugh, I reluctantly decided to dabble in a couple of trotters, but I can't get into the arabians or appaloosas. What's next, Tennessee Walkers? Morgans?

I really want to know when I am going to hit the show, dressage, and eventing circuit with my old pensioners.

well i'm sure twh and morgans will be added in the future if they're ever added to the race tracks in real life..but since they don't race twh or morgans, i don't think you have much to worry about.

you might not be able to get into the other breeds, but you could pinhook! i'm in the market for any unwanted qh, appy, or paints!
Callie Anderson
Classic Contender

Post by Callie Anderson »

EEEK!!!
I bought 3
An Appy, Arabian, and a QH
I named the QH after my own horse Trixie so that is like so cool!

CAN'T WAIT TO RACE THEM!!
"We may not have it all together but together but together we have it all"
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I bought 4 Appys and 1 Quarter Horse. I will buy more Quarter Horses and some Paints too
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Would it be possible to have a 1-day hiatus on the "5 horses a day" maximum? I would sure like to go ahead and buy the other 25 horses that I'm planning on buying. :oops:
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Leonard Beagle wrote:Would it be possible to have a 1-day hiatus on the "5 horses a day" maximum? I would sure like to go ahead and buy the other 25 horses that I'm planning on buying. :oops:
I'm with you on that wish Leo! I was so bummed when I when to buy a 6th App and got the red message about 5 horse limit. D'oh. Woulda bought 5 fillies instead.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

Leonard Beagle wrote:Would it be possible to have a 1-day hiatus on the "5 horses a day" maximum? I would sure like to go ahead and buy the other 25 horses that I'm planning on buying. :oops:
lol..wouldn't that be great??? i'd spend about 10 million in one day....
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Well, I have one buy left for today. If someone wants it, let me know. Looking through horses named Trot 2 Filly 34 and Trot 3 Colt 14 is giving me a headache.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

John Slotman wrote:Well, I have one buy left for today. If someone wants it, let me know. Looking through horses named Trot 2 Filly 34 and Trot 3 Colt 14 is giving me a headache.

i'd take a qh, paint or appy....but i can't buy it from you today...it'd be 2-3 days before i could buy it.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

That's fine, just PM me and he or she is yours, free of charge.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

John Slotman wrote:That's fine, just PM me and he or she is yours, free of charge.
i sent you a pm. and in case you didn't see the post by the steward, today and tomorrow only, you can buy 10 horses per day.