Arabian Lovers Unite!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Re: Arabian Lovers Unite!

Post by Ali Sills »

Some nice Arabians are retiring this year to breeding. I'm very excited!
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Garret Folsom wrote: 2 years ago I checked the news feed that said Chris Isaak retired and just knew that somewhere..."Somebody's Crying".
Helene Christensen perhaps?

They are sister and brother, so no breeding there...
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Just bred my favorite Arab of all time. She clearly was ready to be a mom. Decided to go with a flat A hypo over the multiple A+ I got to help with any inbreeding. Fingers crossed it works out!

Here he is!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just opened an all ALLOWANCE 3 year old Arabian auction. A few late bloomers are included, but surprisingly there were very few late bloomers in this crop. No minimums, and I would suspect many (if not most) of the females will become blue hens: I have pretty good Arabian bloodlines. You should be able to tell the relative speed from the workout times, with the equipment being set for what I believe is the correct combo. Based on past experience probably about 80% are currently set with the correct equipment. All have individual piece workouts should you need more info if equipment is not correct. I normally race all my allowance Arabians, but I have enough stakes and higher gallopers in this crop to only race them. Have fun with these, I consider myself lucky to have enough others to race from this crop. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Am I absolutely insane to pay $1M for an Arab to make sure my favorite mare survives foaling? Got a super cute $1.04M filly though

I'm definitely not making that back :lol: This mare is an absolute beast, guess who's paying for EquiArmor next year mostly for this mare
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Thanks to everyone who voted for Stuffed Pepper as the Y60 Arabian Champion Older Male. He's been an awesome horse to run and I hope that Year 61 is his best one yet. To celebrate his award, I have order him a headshot. Can't wait to see how it comes out!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I only picked up one Freak this year. Hopefully he doesn't live up to his name:

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1508400
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Jo Ferris wrote: 2 years ago Am I absolutely insane to pay $1M for an Arab to make sure my favorite mare survives foaling? Got a super cute $1.04M filly though

I'm definitely not making that back :lol: This mare is an absolute beast, guess who's paying for EquiArmor next year mostly for this mare
Y61-Preseason Trainer: Great mover! '60 Talib's Robe' should have a productive career. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully.

I expected nothing less :lol: :lol:
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

So, not saying I'm a little slow, but I am. Just saw today that Day Line was pensioned... several days ago. Sad to see he only had one foal this year, a filly owned by myself, but really hoping it's a good one. She's a full sister to Zandvoort who's a late bloomer freshly started 3yo. Thank goodness I remembered to breed her to him early, usually I'm more of a last minute breeder

Sad year for Arab sprinters, first Sleeping Dragon, now Day Line. I only discovered Day Line a few years ago, he was very much under the radar but really liked him. I only have a little 7 strong broodmare band and every single one of my mares either has a foal (or 2) by Day Line or is sired by him. Retired Abu Dhabi last year specifically to make sure I got a foal by him
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

My boy Stuffed Pepper became the first horse to win both the W4 D5 Saudi Arabian Classic and the W6 D5 Arabian Desert Cup in the same year. He's been such a special horse and so much fun to race. I now have to decide if I want to keep him running next year to try to break the all-time Arabian earnings record. He's just over $1 million shy of that. Hard to believe he finished 4th in a MSW in his debut and that was the last time he didn't finish on the board.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

I'm preparing to run my first home-bred Arabians next game year. I have some horses I'm really excited about <3

Love being part of this Arabian community, but hate the three year wait to run the babies.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Once you get into it, you have new horses each year, so it's not as bad!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Stuffed Pepper- One of the Best Arabian Routers of All-time has retired.

20: 13-5-1 (His one off the board finish was his first career start where he finished 4th)
11 Career stakes wins
9 Graded Stakes wins
4 Grade 1 wins (Y60 Endurance Championship, Y61 Arabian Desert Cup, Y61 Arabian Desert Classic, Y61 Steward's Cup Arabian Classic [Fastest Ever])
Y60 Arabian Champion Older Male

Should be the Year 61 Arabian Horse of the Year!

Had an average SF for Y61 over 100.

7 hypo's 4 A+ and 3 A. The A's has sprint pedigree (Paddy's Day, Qairan).

His stud fee is starting at $40,000
Rafa Usoz
Classic Contender

Post by Rafa Usoz »

I´ll use him.
I´ve retired Nabu, DS, all nicks are A and one A+

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1294037
Quilombo - Turf Sprinter 35.000 $
Nations Pride- Turf Sprinter/AW Sprinter 35.000 $
Rajselam - Turf Sprinter 25.000 $
Quiebro - Turf Sprinter 19.000 $
Sahabudeen - Arabian Sprinter 35.000 $
Soussyy - Arabian Router 35.000 $
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Infinite Day a DS is retired. I only have a couple sprint mares but he was flat A with them. Standing for only 15k!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder