Arabian Lovers Unite!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Arabian Lovers Unite!

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Stuffed Pepper will be interesting to follow.
I will use him too.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I just bred him to Miss Ham, who just won the SC Arabian distaff. She’s a blue hen too. Got a filly.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Garret Folsom wrote: 1 year ago Stuffed Pepper- One of the Best Arabian Routers of All-time has retired.

20: 13-5-1 (His one off the board finish was his first career start where he finished 4th)
11 Career stakes wins
9 Graded Stakes wins
4 Grade 1 wins (Y60 Endurance Championship, Y61 Arabian Desert Cup, Y61 Arabian Desert Classic, Y61 Steward's Cup Arabian Classic [Fastest Ever])
Y60 Arabian Champion Older Male

Should be the Year 61 Arabian Horse of the Year!

Had an average SF for Y61 over 100.

7 hypo's 4 A+ and 3 A. The A's has sprint pedigree (Paddy's Day, Qairan).

His stud fee is starting at $40,000
Wish I had paid closer attention to him and realized he may retire this year. I would have saved a couple of mares to see how they matched up with him.
BTW...if anyone has a couple (2) Blue Hen Arabian router mares they'd like to lease me this year that I can breed to him... :D

Ohhhhhh...let me edit this one more time. I'm serious about wanting to lease two Blue Hen Arabian mares but with the caveat that they've also produced at least one freak. If you have a mare that fits my wishes, then shoot me a pm and let's talk!
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

Emily White wrote: 15 years ago Let's see who the latest superstars are.

Obviously everyone's raving about El Pantera, cause he's cool like that. I had a really nice night Week 1 at Los Al, but sucked it up Week 2.

Out of my horses, Fayruz is obviously a nice filly with a stakes win to her credit, and Afra won and had the world record for 5 furlongs for maybe about a week. Plus, Lamya, my two year-old filly, had a lovely workout at 4 furlongs.

This is where all of us Arab owners can just chat it up about the one of the latest industries in the SIM. Fire away!
Bumping this, because I am reminiscing about my past Arab success and cringing at my posts here as a teenager!

I just have restarted my breeding operation, but I did have three yearlings gallop "allowance" level which is good enough for me. Mostly just focusing on the claiming game and making money week by week.

What are you all looking forward to this coming SIM year? :D