Arabian Lovers Unite!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Arabian Lovers Unite!

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just opened a SALE auction with all star Arabian router mares. My stable has gotten to the point where I can breed just blue hens in this category. The minimums are varied, depending on the age and previous production of the mares. The highest priced minimums have already produced a freak. Have fun with these. Best, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Paddy's Day is 14; I have just run thru my best mares and bred those who were appropriate to him: my first job for this year. For those who don't know he is equal for both routers and sprinters; I list him with sprinters just to list him somewhere. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 4 years ago Paddy's Day is 14; I have just run thru my best mares and bred those who were appropriate to him: my first job for this year. For those who don't know he is equal for both routers and sprinters; I list him with sprinters just to list him somewhere. Best to all, Lucas.
Thanks for the reminder, I had a couple of mares in mind I wanted to send to him right at the beginning of the year and almost forgot. He will leave a big void in the arab sprinter stallion market once he's gone. I'm kind of worried about the lack of potential that recently retired player-bred stallions have shown in comparison to the game-created ones in the division
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

I hypoed Paddys Day with my favorite mare and got an “A”. So here’s the result. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1145176& The mares first foal, a filly, just ran 4f in 52:11off another A nick. I’m pretty excited to see them develop.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I have just purchased Daud at auction. This guy appears to have underused at the end of the year. He is a son of The Assassin Creed, a top level runner and very good broodmare, he hypos very well. Everything has been A or A-. I've set his stud fee at just $3,000 because there are so many sons of Jassas available. Hopefully, this reduction will encourage you to give him a shot.
Sycamore Farms
Sprinter

Post by Sycamore Farms »

Ah, today is a sad day. Paddy's Day has been pensioned. I was happy I sent him my mares earlier this season. Good luck to everyone who has foals by him this year!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Anyone have ideas for this blue hen? Foals are allowance-productive-allowance
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=888578
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Jo Ferris wrote: 4 years ago Anyone have ideas for this blue hen? Foals are allowance-productive-allowance
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=888578
Right now with my Arabians I feel like I'm just throwing them randomly at the good sires that aren't too closely related to them because there are so few options... At first I thought I could give you a good tip, because I own her half sister (star), and her only stakes so far was by Zanian, but I see you've already tried that :roll: The only other thing I can tell you is that Krossfire Cs has worked really well with Sleeping Nightmare mares, I own this mare for example who has 3/3 stakes gallops by him (her only ones). Good luck!
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

Jo, u could try Swedish Fika, son of Jassas and she hypo'd A to him
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Hey Jo,

I hypo'd Daud to her and got a Straight "A". He is also a Son of Jassas and out of The Assassin Creed. He hasn't be used a lot yet, so you would probably want to look elsewhere before seeing what he can accomplish, but it's something to keep in mind.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Got some good ideas
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Retired two grade 1 winning sprint stallions who are consistently hypoing As

Theogenes, a son of Paddy's Day, who earned just under $500k
Sleeping Dragon, a son of Krossfire CS, who earned $383k

Pretty excited about both of them!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 4 years ago
Wow, Sleeping Dragon hypos like a beast! So excited to have another good looking player-bred stallion in the division. :) Buma and Royal Future both gave me A+ nicks (Royal Futures only other A+ was with Talib).
Will definitely send him some nice ones next year. And he's a half to one of early favorites to race, Brinz <3
Haha, I think I sound more excited than his owner right now :D
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago
Laura Ferguson wrote: 4 years ago
Wow, Sleeping Dragon hypos like a beast! So excited to have another good looking player-bred stallion in the division. :) Buma and Royal Future both gave me A+ nicks (Royal Futures only other A+ was with Talib).
Will definitely send him some nice ones next year. And he's a half to one of early favorites to race, Brinz <3
Haha, I think I sound more excited than his owner right now :D
LOL! Just ordered Sleeping Dragon a headshot. Can't wait to see what he looks like!
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Y54 mixer races begins in a few hours. I am so curious to see what this years 3yo arabian routers can accomplish on the track.
This is almost like festivus.. Debut races. Who will make the best speed figures?
It might end up exactly like festivus with a feeling of disappointment, but right now I am excited.
I just wanted to share that feeling. I dont work tomorrow, so I can stay up tonight and even watch the races live and do the racecalls myself at 3.am.
I will be too tired to stay up, but I have the possibility.
Have a happy Y54, arabian lovers!!
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...