Arabian Lovers Unite!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Arabian Lovers Unite!

Post by Lucas Davenport »

NF Proof X The Visionary mares. I just retired a very average 3 yr old mare that I had designated as a potential broodmare. By The Visionary. Hypo'd and got an A+. Not that unusual, but this was only a formidable. Most of my Visionary mares are still racing, but this may be a cross to look at as others (yours) retire. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Thanks for the tip Lucas!! I have a bunch of The Visionary gals that I will breed in the future. This is good info to know. :D
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

i got one also Lucas that hypo'd A+ with NF Proof and also Paddy's day and she also is fomidable so looks like The Visionary may be a future monster broodmare sire aswell as sire
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

I got a freak for my first attempt. Proof Of Sight. Love this cross and she is very sound too.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

A couple of very nice 3 Year-old Routers faced off last night. I thought my horse had a good shot, and she held her own, but in the end, she just couldn't keep up. Congrats Lucas, we'll try to get you next time!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=940320
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

While he's never been an elite level horse, I love this Sprinter. He's won at least one race every year of his career.

3 at age 3, 1 at 4, 1 at 5, 1 at 6, 2 at 7, 2 at 8 and won his debut race at 9. Big fan!!!

Naasir
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

Would anyone be interested in a G.1 race at 10f with added money for wk 15? I'm pretty sure Doon wants 10f, so I'm going to create a race.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Would this be for older horses? There is a 3YO only G1 week 16. I have a 3YO that I would enter in one of the races.
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

It would be for 3yo's and up, open.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 7 years ago
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:
Kyasuriin Matsumoto wrote:
Alex gave her to me because she got frustrated breeding her. and I offered to give it a shot. I had no luck either, but I also believe she was the "has potential" type if I remember correctly., so it really doesn't have anything to do with the time she retired in my opinion. Some mares are just meant to race and make terrible broodmares. The three foals I bred were solid, claimer, and solid. I waited for gallop improvement, but it never happened, and both fillies had no potential for breeding (I think I gave Alex the option to breed them if she wanted before pensioning).

I am glad you got something decent from her legacy though even if she's being difficult breaking her maiden. I would certainly keep trying and would suggest racing her as long as you can. She has the sire/dam-sire to be a good broodie, so if any of Bobbie Girl's decendants were finally going to be a good broodie, your filly has the best shot.
Well, she just broke here maiden with the wrong equipment. lol. I will figure that out. I think I am close. I am super happy that she finally won. Tobamirah
Tobamirah is now a stakes winner!!! She is probably the last and only chance to do Bobbie Girl proud now. :D
Just an update on the Bobbie Girl line. Tobamirah was retired after year 47 and bred to The Visionary. She produced a filly who is FREAK!!! I named her Vision of Bobbie. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horsedet ... eID=906497
I am so proud that I combined two of the fastest Arabian routers in the SIM. The Visionary/Bobbie Girl :D
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

Just an update about a sprint sire i have Ptolemee, he has now produced a stakes yearling from limited use, he hypo's B+ with most but still producing allow and now stakes babies from those B+, hypo'd one mare couple of days ago for an A- so he is def worth a shot at cheap fee.
he's now 11 so times ticking.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=507071
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All Formidable broodmare auction just opened

Over fifty Arabian Formidable router broodmares included. Many are insured; many were stakes racers. Lots of nice families are included: I just searched my Breeding barn for Arabian dirt router formidables and included them all into the auction. Probably won't offer an auction like this for another four or five Sim years. NO MINIMUMS. An opportunity to really upgrade you breeding stock. Have at them. Any questions please feel free to PM me. Best, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

Just stopping in to say I'm back! Glad to see this thread has carried on without me. I'm pretty busy in life, so just going to focus on the Arabs for right now.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All formidable broodmare auction

An awful lot of mares with no bids at all.......... Are formidable mares worthless now? If so, I might as well quit playing as most of my stock is from formidable mares............ I recall getting a freak Arabian from a "good" (unpredictable) this last season.
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Re: All formidable broodmare auction

Post by Emily White »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 6 years ago An awful lot of mares with no bids at all.......... Are formidable mares worthless now? If so, I might as well quit playing as most of my stock is from formidable mares............ I recall getting a freak Arabian from a "good" (unpredictable) this last season.
Just put a bunch of bids down...you've got some nice stock! Looking to rebuild my broodmare band.