Arabian Lovers Unite!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Re: Arabian Lovers Unite!

Post by Johanna Stk »

I bred my first arabian freak I hope he will be good! :)
Skam den som ger sig!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I had won a few horses at one of Kya's auctions late last year and forgot about the horses. I checked in on them this past Sunday and found that one of them went from Stakes to Freak. I'm pretty excited for Safwah
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

I've got a few that im pretty pleased with Cast Dispell won her stakes last night and then my newest 2 won their races. http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=877304 went pretty hard and fast there. Quite happy with ihs results and then there is this: http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=877153. Really pleased with them both.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Congrats Chris! Nice horses you got there :)
My best broodmare, Darleesh's first baby boy broke his maiden in a stake. He is a freak so I was really excited for his first race. http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=879748 I really hope he turns out to be really, really good so I can finally have a quality breeding stallion in the future. I am taking my time to order a head shot-I wont jump the gun again on that. They have to be seriously legit. lol.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Thanks Andrea. Im pretty pleased with them. Last really good sire i had for arabs was Qairan honestly. Boots is ok but Qairan was great.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

I wish I could have bred to Qairan but I got into sprinters after he pensioned. :(
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Yea, not a lot used him sadly. That was disappointing.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I won 2 Arab stakes last night. I'm kind of proud of my little crop of Arabs! Fire and Whiskey won his 4th stake and is now 8: 4-3-0. By writing this I realized all his wins came in stake races. Cool. My mare Fire Our Heart won the Khali Stake and is now 17: 10-5-1. Just like Fire and Whiskey her lone terrible race was in the SC. oops Kind of dumb for me to send either of them but its a lesson well learned.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I won a pair of G1's last night! Fire and Whiskey won the California Fire Stake and Fire Our Heart won the filly version. Also won the G3 Shorter the Better with Dauphine. Pretty excited.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Congrats, Bay, you have a nice pair there!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Garret Folsom wrote:I had won a few horses at one of Kya's auctions late last year and forgot about the horses. I checked in on them this past Sunday and found that one of them went from Stakes to Freak. I'm pretty excited for Safwah
Safwah picked up a Stakes win on Saturday: http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=887736

It's just my 9th Arabian Stakes win ever.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Nice SF too, Garret, what a nice pick up that guy was. He already has earned you a tidy profit!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Yeah, I just wish I hadn't lost track of him and wasted a couple of starts. I need to cut my numbers down dramatically in the near future.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Garret Folsom wrote:Yeah, I just wish I hadn't lost track of him and wasted a couple of starts. I need to cut my numbers down dramatically in the near future.
I am thinking about cutting down the number of my horses as well. I tend to ignore/forget some with either entering in races, shipping or training.
Having said that, congrats on the win. He looks really nice. I am glad he is a sprinter so I don't have to worry about facing him with my best Arabs(mine are routers). :wink:
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I do have a Freak Router that will be hitting the track next year.

Valentine Ice Card is my first homebred Arabian Freak. She is out of a Star Mare.