Name My Foals - Year 33

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Name My Foals - Year 33

Post by LA Pepper »

I'm glad 'Pingwyn' turned out to be a stakes horse. That is the best name ever! Thanks for the contest.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Also I want to note that among the unnamed yearlings are SEVEN "Wow/Stakes" gallopers and TWO "Scary/Special" gallopers. Lots of bonuses available!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Pepper Carol wrote:I'm glad 'Pingwyn' turned out to be a stakes horse. That is the best name ever! Thanks for the contest.
Loved that name!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Nikki Everdeen wrote:
Pepper Carol wrote:I'm glad 'Pingwyn' turned out to be a stakes horse. That is the best name ever! Thanks for the contest.
Loved that name!
me too ;)
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Updated! Iggy found one of the two Scary/Special yearlings this time around!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I just updated the thread. I've noticed that the submissions are slowing down, and I think it has to do with the number of Arabians still unnamed. As a bit of a helpful hint, I tend to like names that sound "pretty" or "strong". A name may MEAN something great, but if it sounds weird I just don't tend to use the name. I don't have a problem with using English names either.

Thanks to all for your submissions; this has been the best year yet for participants and names!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Updated! Just a few left, but that includes another "Scary/Special" bonus hidden in there!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I have a ton of PMs with name suggestions, but I'm away from home for the weekend so I won't have time to review the submissions until next week. You can feel free to keep submitting names though; I will look at everyone's suggestions for each yearling and choose which name I like best, should there be more than one submission for each name. Thanks yet again to all participants!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

All updated! Amongst the 6 left without names are 1 claimer, 2 HTT, 2 wings and 1 stakes, which means that there is $16,000 left up for grabs!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

This contest is now complete! Final results can be found here. Many, many thanks to everyone who has participated!
Inspiration Stud