Name My Foals - Year 34

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Re: Name My Foals - Year 34

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I've finally had time to go through names. I have one more list to tackle, then I'm all caught up with suggestions. At that time I will post the up-to-date spreadsheet of standings and named foals. In the meantime, you can feel free to keep submitting names; just run a search for foals owned by me.

I would also like to ask that rather than include links to horses (which means I have to do more work to figure out which foal you're referring to, and the point of this contest is to help me out), that you include the pedigree of the foal in your PM. This little thing saves SO much time in the long run!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Bart Cummings1
Miler

Post by Bart Cummings1 »

Oops it seems I just gave you a list of names.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Bart Cummings wrote:Oops it seems I just gave you a list of names.
Yes, but there are some excellent ones in there! That's what's taking me so long, is I have to go through and try to match them up with pedigrees that fit. If you want to re-submit the list with pedigrees attached, I can hold off on doing it, and you'll get an extra $500 for each. I probably won't have time to review anything until tomorrow afternoon.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

The spreadsheet is now updated!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Bump! Want extra cash for the TBS auction? Send in some names!
Inspiration Stud
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

I swear you'll be getting more from me, tomorrow or Monday when I can actually for down! But it is nice to see do many others with good names!
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Updated! We're almost done, guys! Keep it up; I'm pushing to have this contest complete by the TBS Auctions so you all can have your $$ before it closes!
Inspiration Stud
Shayna Cross
Classic Contender

Post by Shayna Cross »

Pretty sure Iggy is a Naming Ninja!
"The Horse is a mirror to your soul...
and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
-Brannaman

The Studs
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Hahaha! Iggy is doing so well because he actually gives me names for every single unnamed foal each time he submits names. It's crazy; I don't know how he has time for it, but he's fantastic!

FYI - I've named all but about 5, just haven't had a chance to update the spreadsheet. If you all want to do a search for my yearlings to find the five unnamed horses, you can keep submitting names. I'm hoping to have them all named by EOD today, and winners of the contest all notified by the end of the week!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'd said I was going to try to get this all done by the TBS auction's end, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. I've named them all and now I'm going through and adding bonus prizes to those gallops who earned it. I'll post everything ASAP, I promise!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I finally finished this, and it is a record year. I will be giving away more than $1 million in prizes. I'll start contacting everyone by PM, but please feel free to go ahead and private offer me horses for your total prize amount. I will return them to you within 48 hours. Note that there are 19 players who will be receiving prize money, so I will be only able to credit 5 per day until everyone receives their prizes.

Also...congrats to Iggy for winning the bonus this year!
Inspiration Stud