Beagle & Clampett BNHC Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jeb Clampett
Eclipse Champion

Beagle & Clampett BNHC Results

Post by Jeb Clampett »

Here are the winners of the five preliminary polls. Congratulations to all! There were so many amazing entries and the backstories were so interesting!

Prizes are listed below. I'll be sending out the GP prizes today (if you won 2K GPs, the message will say it's for 1 week of SIMperior, but it's really for anything you want). Leo is handling the SIM$ prizes; they take longer, you should be receiving your prize within the next week. For the free breeding, you should PM the stallion's owner and set up arrangements.

Thanks to everyone who donated, entered and/or voted! And my special thanks to Leo for inventing this contest in the first place and for his great support and excellent advice!

Wonderful contest so far -- and it's not over yet. I'll be posting the final poll soon. Please vote! (Plus, we have saved out a limited number of GPs to deal with ties. Any GPs not used will be given out by random draw with everybody who entered eligible. Stay posted...
--------------------------------------
Poll #1
1st place Puddle Ballet (Jeb Clampett) goes on to final poll; plus 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Star Signs; plus SIM$55K
2nd place The Beagle ( Patrick O'Malley ) 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Thundering; plus SIM$ 55K
3rd place Put Up Your Feet ( Emily Klein ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to Coach Cal; plus SIM$ 33K

Poll #2
1st place They Did the Mash ( Mary Whalen ) goes on to final poll; 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Florida Keys ; plus SIM$ 40K
2nd place Justkeepswimming ( Ramey Furney ) 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Quite the Feat; plus SIM$ 45K
3rd place Pingwyne ( Nikki Everdeen ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to Wizard ; plus SIM$ 43K

Poll #3
1st place Bill Nye ( Emily White ) goes on to final poll; 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Ode To The Skies; plus SIM$ 65K
2nd place Supersonicfreefall ( Jo Ferris ) 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Quite the Feat; plus SIM$ 45K
tie:
3rd place Pizza She Ate ( Stormy Peak ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to The Birthright; plus SIM$ 45K
3rd place You Are The One ( Tiyoun Long ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to Pirate ; plus SIM$ 31K

Poll #4
1st place Full Frontal ( Tyler Simmons ) goes on to final poll; 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Star Signs; plus SIM$ 55K
2nd place The Ramen Monster ( Rebecca Cass ) 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Send in the Giants ; plus SIM$ 50K
3rd place Don Knotts ( Shayna Cross ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to Flame and Smoke; plus SIM$ 33K

Poll #5
1st place Mine Mine Mine ( Kelley Wachter ) goes on to final poll; 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Florida Keys ; plus SIM$ 40K
2nd place Attractive Cousin ( Danny Derby ) 2K GPs; plus a free breeding to Quite the Feat; plus SIM$ 45K
3rd place Sliced Apple ( Cleo Patra ) 1K GPs; plus a free breeding to Thundering; plus SIM$ 35K
Last edited by Jeb Clampett 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly.
"Mind you, my first name is Bad."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Beagle & Clampett BNHC Results

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks again to Jeb and Leo for contest, and to those who donated prizes.

I also want to extend an extra thanks to Bill Outsilver for donating a free breeding his sire The Birthright, which is a part of my 3rd place prize. : ) [I love his headshot, btw...those earmuffs look so cute!]

And Thanks to everyone who voted for my horse, Pizza She Ate.

Congrats to all the winners in this round!

----------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Tiyoun Long
Miler

Post by Tiyoun Long »

I agree with Stormy.
Many thanks for holding such a great competition, and well done to all the winners. I was over the moon with my prize
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

Thanks for doing this! This was an awesome and fun contest; I never even expected to win!
Three Crowns Racing
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Three Crowns Racing »

Thank you once again for putting on this contest and thank you to all that donated prized and voted for Full Frontal :D
Ramey Furney
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Ramey Furney »

Many thanks to Jeb and Leo for bringing this contest back and to everyone who helped make this contest great by donating prizes to it!
Sires

Crown Thy King~ Freak Streak~ Fire Strike~ Struck Fire
Malik
Penned in Ink~ corgi
Ghost Pepper

New Sire for Year 47 ~ Sparksfly Wildside
Rebecca Cass
Turf Router

Post by Rebecca Cass »

Thank you for this contest! Very fun reading the names!
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Thanks to Jeb & Leo for resurrecting this contest! And thanks to all if those who donated prizes! Now I must go find a turf miler mare to utilize my Florida Keys breeding!
Last edited by Kelley Wachter 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shayna Cross
Classic Contender

Post by Shayna Cross »

Thank you Jeb and Leo for hosting this contest! It was a ton of fun competing as well as reading and judging the other names! Thank you also to all of the sponsors!!!
"The Horse is a mirror to your soul...
and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
-Brannaman

The Studs
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Thank-you to Jeb and Leo and everyone who donated, supported and voted. I didn't get a chance to vote thanks to holiday craziness but I love all the names that got entered! Thank-you to all who voted for Sliced Apple to get her a 3rd place.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mary Whalen »

Three good thing happened today. One got a tour of Oaklawn courtesy of Leo. Two finally after four days of driving got to Louisville and three found out They Did The Mash won their leg of the contest. Big thanks to all who voted, the folks who donated the prizes and of course Jeb and Leo for running the contest.
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

Weee I win a prize! Thanks for doing this Jeb and Leo, fun stuff.
It's alive!
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

FYI, I'll be sending SIM$ AFTER the final poll is, well, final! :)
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

OK, sent a list of winners and prize money to the Steward to transfer from my account to the winners.

Money should be in your account in a day or a week or whenever she can get around to it! :)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Leonard Beagle wrote:OK, sent a list of winners and prize money to the Steward to transfer from my account to the winners.

Money should be in your account in a day or a week or whenever she can get around to it! :)
I received the prize money today. Thanks again, Jeb and Leo, for the contest. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000