Want to win $500,000 or other great prizes?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Want to win $500,000 or other great prizes?

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Just join the chat this coming Monday (Week 12) for the call of the Chicago Million and answer a question. There will be a great show and race calls. This year's Chicago Million features five millionaires including last year's winner Sea World Shark. To mirror that number, you will have a chance to win one of five great prizes. You can win by answering questions about Illinois racing in the SIM and/or real life racing.

The prizes being given away are:

-One $500,000 prize (donation contributed by Fogell McLovin, Izzy Rafferty and Lori Hamill)
-One headshot (30000 GamePoints)
-One 10 week of SIMperior (15000 GamePoints donated by Garylynn Farms)
-One Stakes/Wow yearling (Headcoach Search)
-Mare lease to Steward's Cup Distaff Pace winner Cash Lobell (donation by Jon Smythe)

Time permitting there may be additional giveaways. If there are 50 people or more join the chat, I will give $100,000 in SIMmoney to one person in the chat drawn at random.

Hope to see you there!
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Want to win $500,000 or other great prizes?

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Awesome prizes guys! Thanks!
Shayna Cross
Classic Contender

Post by Shayna Cross »

Sounds like it will be a blast! Thanks for setting this up!
Will it be an audio show or just in chat?
"The Horse is a mirror to your soul...
and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
-Brannaman

The Studs
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Bill, I'll donate $100k in SIMmoney for the cause....
In honor of the old ODB! ;)

Send a horse over for the $100k...

Leo
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

There will be TWO (count them, 2!!!!!) HEADSHOTS to be given away!

One will be given away during the chat show. The other will be given to a winner selected from the pool of entries in the sponsored stakes. Each entry is a single chance to win, so the more horses you have the better your odds! :)
Bill Outsilver
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bill Outsilver »

Thanks for the donation Leo!!
Madelene Gilbert wrote:There will be TWO (count them, 2!!!!!) HEADSHOTS to be given away!

One will be given away during the chat show. The other will be given to a winner selected from the pool of entries in the sponsored stakes. Each entry is a single chance to win, so the more horses you have the better your odds! :)
Thanks for this Maddy!! In addition to Maddy's generous donation there will also be SIM$, GamePoints, mare leases and free breedings given away for those participating in the Illinois races.
Winged Tortoise Stables proudly stands:
Dirt Router Safe Passage, stud fee $20k and dirt miler/dirt router Mohaymen , stud fee $30k
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

well I have nothing to donate but my stallions are in Illinois for a reduced rate for the week 12 thingy so that's about all I can do at this time but I hope I win something lol
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I have something I can put in the prize pool if there is time in the forum contest. I have a commemorative Arlington Park coffee mug from 1984. It's kind of tacky (as most things from the 80s are), but also kind of neat. It's in my garage, so this seems like a pretty neat place for it to find a new home.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.