10,000th post wins 5,000GP AND $1,000,000!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: 5,000th post wins 5,000GP!

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Scott Eiland wrote:I am re-watching the long island classic until Scorpio wins.
There's always hope, lol.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Blah, Blah, Blah.....thats all I ever hear from my in-laws :(
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ashley Hunt wrote:Blah, Blah, Blah.....thats all I ever hear from my in-laws :(
THIS is my favorite post. Because yes. This. Times one hundred.

I've recently been in a fight with my husband because he refuses to take me to Disneyland, which I think is ridiculous. I finally said I do things for you that I don't want to all the time! He said LIKE WHAT?! And all I could come with is, "We see your parents TWICE A WEEK EVERY WEEK ALWAYS!" Maybe I should have kept that one in my mouth, because now it's all sorts of rage around here.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Oh dear. That normally is a faux pas that men do Em *chuckles* Still, sorry about that, and why does he have a revulsion to disneyland? :( would think a guy would want to go there....
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Chris Everett wrote:Oh dear. That normally is a faux pas that men do Em *chuckles* Still, sorry about that, and why does he have a revulsion to disneyland? :( would think a guy would want to go there....
Because some people just hate happiness. :roll:
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Steward wrote:

I've recently been in a fight with my husband because he refuses to take me to Disneyland, which I think is ridiculous. I finally said I do things for you that I don't want to all the time! He said LIKE WHAT?! And all I could come with is, "We see your parents TWICE A WEEK EVERY WEEK ALWAYS!" Maybe I should have kept that one in my mouth, because now it's all sorts of rage around here.
sigh...how I miss the Sunday night twitter visit play by play.haha
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

Disneyland is overrated, Paris is okay!

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

The Steward wrote:I've recently been in a fight with my husband because he refuses to take me to Disneyland, which I think is ridiculous. I finally said I do things for you that I don't want to all the time!
You're doing it wrong! You need to get one of your best friends (who you absolutely can't refuse to say no to) to invite you to Disneyland for some important occasion.

Or you and I could just abscond to Disneyland the day I arrive? Hang the consequences!! haha
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Charles Bunbury wrote:Disneyland is overrated, Paris is okay!
Aim low... and then end up lower ;-)
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

The Steward wrote:
Charles Bunbury wrote:Disneyland is overrated, Paris is okay!
Aim low... and then end up lower ;-)
Do they hold weddings at Disneyland (Paris/Anaheim)???

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

sorry charles been to both & disney florida group 1 disney paris claimer :wink:
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

The Steward wrote:

While I've not been married, this is basically the way I've felt about all of my boyfriends' parents with one exception.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Cleo Patra wrote:
The Steward wrote:I've recently been in a fight with my husband because he refuses to take me to Disneyland, which I think is ridiculous. I finally said I do things for you that I don't want to all the time!
You're doing it wrong! You need to get one of your best friends (who you absolutely can't refuse to say no to) to invite you to Disneyland for some important occasion.

Or you and I could just abscond to Disneyland the day I arrive? Hang the consequences!! haha
Is this not Danny's job?? Danny, why are you failing Em?!

You should probably ban Danny for causing you grief for NOT taking you to Disney. I think that is only appropriate!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

I'm a bit late in catching up on the forum in all categories lately but this thread has made me laugh....then I read this
The Steward wrote:Maybe I should have kept that one in my mouth, because now it's all sorts of rage around here.

...and I am so totally there....I'm blaming it on postpartum hormones but my dad always used to say "even a fish would stay out of trouble if she kept her mouth shut"..... Yeah I've broken that rule a lot lately...with things that absolutely cannot be retracted. Oops. Oops again. :oops: *sigh*
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

The Steward wrote:

Hahahaha! We live across the road from my in-laws.....so we see them almost everyday. But yes, I've learned that I need to keep my mouth shut when it comes to them. I hope things have gotten better for you Em! You could've also said "I gave you kids! As a matter of fact, two at once!" Lol