Y46 Different Career Challenge

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Y46 Different Career Challenge

Post by Darcy McBride »

Here are my two I'd like to nominate for YR 46:

Angel Flying Low

Y45-W8-D7 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Angel Flying Low's gallop. Hopefully, she will show some improvement next time, or she may never see a starting gate!

AND

Black Rainfall

Y45-W8-D7 Trainer: 'Black Rainfall' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?

I also have a DM Burning Dreams available if anyone needs another DC to run.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I forgot. After GP-1/2 Day, I can donate some GP's to help make some of the races.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Mark Branch
Miler

Post by Mark Branch »

will be happy to join again , I have many of these .Y45-W3-D4 Galloped
Taste The Flame
Y45-W3-D4 Trainer: 'Taste the Flame' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Y45-W2-D7 Galloped
Y45-W2-D7 Trainer: 'Taste the Flame' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?

Looking Bunny
45-W3-D4 Galloped
Y45-W3-D4 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Looking Bunny's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!
Y45-W2-D7 Galloped
Y45-W2-D7 Trainer: 'Looking Bunny' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Y45-W1-D7 Gelded
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Wow!!! What a response. We already have enough for 2 sets (24 Horses), and we have 10,000 GP donated so far, with more to be coming after GP 1/2 day. So, if more people want to join, they can, but we will need to make sure that we have the game points needed to run the event. The 24 that we have now are locked in. People can still nominate horses for the contest, and they will get in if there are enough game points donated to make the extra set of races.

Thank you all for the donations, and offers of letting others use your horses. Keep in mind that leasing the horses will not work, because they can't be entered into claiming races.

For end of the year prizes, I will offer up Free Breedings to Sideshow and some to anybody else that I have standing.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

Garret, please add these two ..... I will send 5000 GP's to get the second lot rolling.

Y45-W9-D5 Renamed Horse 1470401854 to As a Bet
Y45-W3-D6 Galloped
Y45-W3-D6 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Horse 1470401854's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!

Y45-W9-D5 Renamed Horse 1470402135 to Wikiastra
Y45-W3-D6 Galloped
Y45-W3-D6 Trainer: 'Horse 1470402135' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Robbie Dee
Classic Contender

Post by Robbie Dee »

JUMP ZOMBIE
http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=788774

Dirt Sprinter

Y45-W9-D1 Galloped
Y45-W9-D1 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Jump Zombie's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!
Y45-W6-D3 Renamed Horse 1469192897 to Jump Zombie
Y45-W6-D2 Schooled in the Paddock
Y45-W6-D2 Schooled in the Gate
Y45-W6-D1 Galloped
Y45-W6-D1 Trainer: 'Horse 1469192897' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Y45-Preseason Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Horse 1469192897's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!
Last edited by Robbie Dee 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Sarah Shook
Two Year Old

Post by Sarah Shook »

If your still taking entrants for the different career runners here are mine.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=787944

Y45-W8-D6 Trainer: 'Greatly Surprised' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=779687

Y45-W8-D6 Trainer: 'Realistic Trait' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Eric Deco
Two Year Old

Post by Eric Deco »

Leasing North Shattering from Garret

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=769583 It's Been Crazy
Y45-W9-D2 Galloped
Y45-W9-D2 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with It's Been Crazy's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Madelene Gilbert wrote:Garrett, could I reserve Mutilator Mason? I'm still looking at your list for my second pick...
Maddie also has Isiah Lord
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

There are currently 31 entries. 5 more entries give us a full 3 sets of 12.
Corey Lange
Miler

Post by Corey Lange »

I will nominate Ball Point Fire http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=752856&

Y44-W9-D4 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Horse 1458241890's gallop. Hopefully, he will show some improvement next time, or he may never see a starting gate!
Y44-W9-D2 Galloped
Y44-W9-D2 Trainer: 'Horse 1458241890' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Y44-W7-D4 Galloped
Y44-W7-D4 Trainer: 'Horse 1458241890' looked a little stiff and awkward out there today. Have you thought about other career options?
Y44-W7-D2 Galloped
Robbie Dee
Classic Contender

Post by Robbie Dee »

Can't wait till we get the Different Career Stewards Cup
some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Prince Of Adflavi
Two Year Old

Post by Prince Of Adflavi »

Nominate : Forged Money (Dirt Sprinter)
Y45-W11-D1 Galloped
Y45-W11-D1 Trainer: I wasn't too impressed with Forged Money's gallop. Hopefully, she will show some improvement next time, or she may never see a starting gate!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Up to here we have 33 entries, room for 3 more. Also, we have 15,000 game points donated. We'll need some more donated to get to 27,000 or we'll only run 2 sets of racing and the last 9 entries will be denied.

Also, anybody willing to donate SIM cash, Free Breedings, Mare Leases, etc... please let me know.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I upped my donation to 5000 GPs :)
I'm just here for the fun of it