The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago A little late getting the result this time as I was away and this probably will happen tomorrow as well
Have also realised my mare count might not hold through to do this every dy for the rest of the season but anyways
Todays mare will be
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=442545
This Feisty Little blue hen appy mare who has been a solid stakes gallopping producer her whole career with the occasional allowance and even one freak that got downgraded to stakes this year
She has never stood out though but comes off as quite reliable but maybe one of the contestants can find the sire that turns reliable into superstar in what very well might be her last foal

Good Luck everyone
Finay my wheelhouse! I feel like you should go with Undercover Willie. He is a recently added GP sire and was the best Appy to ever race. Although he doesn't hypo as well as some of the holiday sires he will breed very well with your filly. In his career he was insanely fast going out to the front and holding it which seems to be what your filly did but she could have maybe used a bit more speed which is exactly what Undercover Willie will contribute. This is one I would say if the hypo isnt just god awful you've got to use him because this seems like a match made in heaven!
yeah
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

I'm not generally a sprinter breeder, but somehow one of my nicer mixer yearlings is a sprinter this year. So I'll give it a shot.

I tried to find a Sim$ Appy sprinter to give you 3 suggestions, but nothing stood out to me. So I've got 2.
One More Time - Newer (Y50) GP Sire - 2K GP. All his offspring are yearlings and he still has a good allowance + %. New blood!
Chester Copperpot QH sire $25k + 250GP. So... I suggest this one in here because he's by Walk Off Grandslam, so half QH. Which I think would really help out this division since it's hard to avoid inbreeding.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Ali do you mean One More Last time
As I could not find any named just One More Time
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I recommend Fireball and Beer, he has really really really good Allowance and up %’s and he’s only $5k

One Holiday Jet also has super amazing %’s and is a holiday stud so no inbreeding ;)

Gun for Hire in a good option too! Not bad %s, he’s also the highest earning son of Gambling for guns!

EDIT: I just realized how much inbreeding there would be with Fireball and Beer so maybe not haha or maybe worth a shot? Depending how you feel about it ;)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago Ali do you mean One More Last time
As I could not find any named just One More Time
Yep! Copy/Paste error. lol
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Todays winner Is Tan Gent who sent her choices by Pm
Her winning choice was Laughing Jet I love this sire and he might be a bit obvious as a choice but sometimes tht is good

So please Tan Tell me what your prefered prize will be
And Ali Still has not collected her prizes from her latest contest win which was 2 prizes
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

the Next mare up might be a challenge unless you are a seasoned Arabian Breeder which I am not so the more I need your help

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=838973 blue hen with an allowance 2 year old (was downgraded from stakes) and one productive( was downgraded from allowance I think)

good luck everyone
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

I'll take 2 more breedings Sten. :)
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

that is great Ali as before tell me when you have bred and I will send the money back
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

here are the sire one can choose from btw

Old Dan Tur Miler
Send Your Regards Turf Miler
And Be A Doctor Turf Miler
It Takes Work Turf Miler
Robbing Marauder Standarbred Trotter
Hail The King Dirt Router
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

so far we only have one contestant on the arabian Mare so gonna keep it going a bit longer to see if we get some more
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I don’t want to recommend for her, I got nothing better than a productive for Arabians bred last year so clearly I know nothing about them haha
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

I am definitely not an expert but I think Paddy's Day would be a good option for her! He is the sire of this year's SC Arabian Classic winner. His second highest earning daughter Magic Over The Bay (and fourth highest earner) is out of a The Visionary mare, so your foal would be bred on that same cross!
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

this time our winner is yet again Tan Gent

both our contestants had the same horse Paddy's Day but Tan was the first to pick her so she gets the prize
but very nice that also Avery joined our contest so please keep trying

so Tan send me your choice of prize and I will see to it as soon as possible
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Okay The Arabian seemed not to be the most popular of choices lol but fear not that was my only Arabian mare

This time out we will try and go with a more player friendly mare so I choose one of my favorite mares that can still give you a bit of challenge cos she seems to be awfully picky when it coms to sires

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=730093
she has a productive 3 and 4 year old then stakes 2 year old ( who was freak and still seems to be a great racehorse) and an allowance yearling
So good luck contestants