The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I might give Phasteren a chance. His numbers in terms of Chase Allowance and up are insanely good and he has given a Stakes galloping Flat horse although I'm not sure that distance, you'd want to hypo to find that out first. But this Sire will definitely give you a strong chaser that could posssibly get some work done on the flat as well!

Edit:I don't think people are aware of his flat ability otherwise I'm sure he would get bred with flat mares more often
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

And The winner is ..... Rochelle Guile Congratulations
Her pick was the amazing Kementari who just in my mind is the perfect horse for what I asked
I was looking Mainly for a steeplechase mare this time out but with Kementari having both tm skills as well s steeple skills that suited perfectly
So Rochelle can tell me what she wants for her prize at any time
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Next up is a funny one
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=837686 actually only an unpredictable mare but she has 2 foals so far and both are allowance which is quite good in awm
Good Luck Contestants
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’ll take a breeding to Old Dan please!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

I would send her back to Mile After Mile. It went well the first time and he is one of the best AWM sires so there could be some good luck there.
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

that is good Rochelle Feel free to breed at anytime and then tell me and I will send the money back to you
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago that is good Rochelle Feel free to breed at anytime and then tell me and I will send the money back to you
That was the resulting foal ;p
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

And this time the winner is Tan Gent with The Elusive Factor

This was a tough one to decide as Iove Mile After Mile basicly because I bred him haha but I almost never breed to a sire back to back so since this mares yearling is by Mile I chose not to go that way it might be stupid but that is just what I have always done
But seeing as The elusive Factor is by Elusive Award who happens to be the sire of Mile After Miles dam so I am hoping that mix might produce something Exciting

Tan then gets to pick another prize ( he can probably by the end of this breed his entire barn to my sires for free haha)
Last edited by Sten Rino Haakonsen 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

This next one might not be the most exciting Mare in my barn but she has done ok so far so ok that I have decided to keep her in my barn for another breeding
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=758435 a Formidable tm mare that I so far have bred to quite similar sires very often from my own barn and two of them are allowance while the other two are claimer nd productive
4 Year old is the productive whil 3 year old and yearling are allowance and the 2 year old is Claimer which is kinda strange seeing as the 3,2 and 1 yer olds are bred to sort of similar sires especially the 2 year old and yearling
So my final thoughts are maybe he likes those lines very well o maybe I just got lucky and another sire line will work even better who knows
Good Luck Contestants
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Red Ferns might not do bad. Like you said she might really like the lines of these past sire’s and with this you are keeping Old Majesty in the equation plus Red Ferns is just a really nice sire.
yeah
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’d watch for Making Wishes to retire <3 Making Wishes I think is the perfect cross for your mare! He is out of a Frankel mare, Dam’ Dam is Courses For Horses, and you still get 3x3 to This Woman’s Work. I don’t see Making Wishes on the list of horses to retire so this choice might have to wait until next year!

That being said, All of Us Dreamers is retiring this year, another amazing Wishes Were Horses/Courses for Horses colt. No 3x3 with TWW though, but still Frankel (Name idea Amazing Wishes). Also his Dam is a Westward Sunset foal <3

Edit: another one to watch out for is Wise Man! He has Old Dan (Old Majesty) and his Dam Sire is Frankel. Another bonus is his Dam is out of Westward Sunset <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

and yet again the winner is Tan Gent and he seems to be in a roll at the moment
his choice was Steelslayer and well I love Steelslayer end of story haha
so Tan gets to pick another prize
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

next up is one of very few paint Sprinters in my barn but I kinda like this mare she is so consistant
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=632609
her foals are all allowance except for her 2 year old who is a really nice looking stakes

Good Luck Everyone
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Since Imprison my Mind went pretty well the first time maybe go back to him but, if you don’t like going back to that same sire you could try Moonfly. Moonfly has a lot of similar blood to Imprison My Mind which seemed to be a good cross the first time and with Moonfly you seem to have a better chance at a good horse as he has close 50% allowance or better.
yeah
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

I like Ohio Blue for Shocking Italy. He is the sire of Imprison Your Mind who gave your mare a stakes, and clearly your mare has crossed well with Ohio Charmer and Shockfly line stallions. Ohio Blue is by Ohio Charmer out of a mare by Shockfly.