The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Edit: This was posted in the wrong place, my bad lol, you’ll never know what it originally said though :o
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
yeah
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

I think you should try Between the Stars! Since your mare has a successful daughter sired by Distant Dream (Golden Dreamers), you could try Distant Dream’s son Between the Stars. He’s the highest earner for his sire and could be really successful himself, his dam is champion Memento Mori.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

and my pick this time around was Dyln Christensen with Distnt Dream
I just very much like the other DD foal from this mare and had to try that again
Congrats Dylan you get a prize
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=925876
not many left now but next up is this Star Qh sprinter mare who has a stakes yearling and a productive 2 year old
another All Out Freaky girl in my barn so who will be your picks for sire?
good luck
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

At this late in the year mixers are tough it seems, lots of the top shelf sires are booked up. After some digging I’ve decided on Dark Night Dance, a holiday sire with decent numbers. :) or, risking sounding like a broken record lol, you could always go with Easy Sixes
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

It’s really hard to find any good crosses here it feels like but I’m going to suggest Smoke Screen because he’s the last decent sire Rochelle didn’t submit :lol:

I’ll take cash for last time thank you.
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

and the winner this time is our overall leader when it comes to having the most wins Rochelle Zahacy with Dark Night Dance
not too much to pcik from in the mixer sprint classes now but this one caught my eye as an interesting choice
Luckily I think this might have been the last mixer sprinter mare in my barn unless I go and get some more before the season ends
congratulations Rochelle you get another prize
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

okay so here we go with what I thought yesterday would be the last one but then I went ahead and leased a bunch In Mary Whalens auction so now we might even have enough to get us through the sc week as well
whether that is a good or bad thing I am not going to be the judge of
Well lets get cracking with one of my new leases
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=925661 turf router and newly retireed so has no foals and she is only a some potential mare so she might be crap but I found her pedigree intriguing enough that paying a dollar and then maybe sending her to a nice cheaper sire would be worth it
Now I gave away a lot but heey you still need to find good sire
good luck
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m now on a Kingsman kick, after talking about him with Ali in chat last night haha he also makes it into the top ten :) so he’s my pick!

Also Kingsman Kick is a great foal name, maybe? I dunno I just woke up to feed baby and am stil kinda zombie lol

Edit: oh yeah, I’ll take cash please! <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

aaaargh who to choose who to choose
I was stomping my head against the wall on this one cos both choices were good and here is the deal both Kingsmen and Charlton Heston have nice foals from an anorak mare
To be honest it is actually the same mare and Charlton Hestons foal is the highest earner of the two and is player bred but in my eyes they are quite equal as the Kingsmen foal is a year younger and not retired yet
And since Kingsmen is steward bred I am going out o a limb and thinking the steward likes that match and tat makes me like it too
Meaning the winner in the end is Rochelle Zahacy and Kingsmen
Congratulations Rochelle you get another prize
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Awesome! Yeah it was a tough call for sure!

I’ll take cash please :3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

next we go back into the appy world but uckily it is not a sprinter this time but a router whom I also picked up in the auction for cheap and I kinda like this one
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=609365 she is formidable and has only one good foal a 5 year old stakes gallopper so you might ask why I like this mare well she hypos straight a to some sires and I have had luck with formidable appy router mares before and well she cost a dollar
so now it is up to you to choose a sire who will bring me in da dough haha
good luck
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m going to pick Burnt Out Lights, he’s the best -nicking- Holiday Appy for routes and bonus, he still has spots open! Pretty sure his numbers aren’t the best because he’s the cheapest of the best 3 holiday route Appys (Capacity to Feel and One Hot Bay tie for 2nd play with A nicks vs BOL’s A+) CtF has the best numbers out of all of them, and is also the most expensive :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Okay you're going to think I'm crazy but I'm going to choose Wing It, a gamepoint stallion added earlier this year. He doesn't always hypo the best to everyone but if he Hypos A to your mare, use him! There's a reason he's standing for 4000gp instead of like 1000gp like the others plus if this foal turns out he will have WAY less inbreeding than anyone else in th division because he is so underutilized. Oh and did I mention GP Sires Stakes? You get those too
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Okay this time I ctually really liked both choices so wished I could use them both but in the end I could use only one but will have to remember the other guy for next year and the winner is Dylan Christensen with Wing It
congratulations Dylan you get another prize to collect