The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Avery Genna »

I think you should try Sam’s Ghost Dancer! He is the only sire of a trotter SC winner last year besides Devon Castle (who you can’t go to for obvious reasons) and Tls Caparain Jack S, who is booked full.

Sam’s Ghost Dancer is the sire of the Y50 Classic Trot winner, Sams Freaky Dancer.
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

There is very little history for Devon Castle mare progeny. Since he is a son of Wishing Stone you might be inclined to go to Marion Marauder or one of his sons like Trot Kristofer. The top three highest earning progeny of Wishing Stone mares are all by Marion Marauder and 5 of the top 11. My stallion Tls Captain Jack S is sure a good choice but he is fully booked. I think you will find that a blue hen Devon Castle mare is pretty much going to hypo A+ to most proven stallions. If she was my mare though I would consider going off the board to one of the new GP sires Devious Man or Prayer I Am. I like to look forward to breeding potential and with your mare you already have a double dose of the Battle Creek Road line as well as doubling of Cash Call. Add in the Woodbine line through Fighting Irish an you already have most of the major stallion lines already in the pedigree. The GP sires will help alleviate a bunch of inbreeding in future generations.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Okay so when I saw all the nice plyers giving me tips on this I thought wht am I going to do haha
Tom Lin said she might hypo a+ to most top stallions and yes that is correct but she also hypo a+ to stallions I have never seen an a+ hypo on before like my own robbing marauder
This gave me a problem who do you breed to mare that hypos a+ to everything as there is no way to separate them so I had to think what I want out of this foal
I always or at least almost always breed a filly first and even though I want her to be a nice runner I always want her to hve breeding potential too and what Tom Lin said about using a gp sire made a lot of sense this time meaning
Our winner is Tom Lin With Devious Man and I do believe this is his first win so congratultions Tom you get to pick a prize
Damn this became some kinda essay haha
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

next we have one of very few appy mid mares in my barn whom I leased not so long ago to remdy the lack of appy mids in my barn
she is a star mare who is just retired an thus has no foals and hypos straight a to several sires
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=961996
I think she could be a lot better off track than she was on
Good Luck
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I suggest Hundred Acre Star good percentages, and good price! He and Nighttime Sparkler also have the best mid hypos for the holiday appy sires, but HAS has better numbers and cheaper fee :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

for certain reasons I had to get to this now even if we have only one entrant and that makes Rochelle the winner this time with Hundred Acre Star

congrats Rochelle you get another prize
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

it is the last day of the racing season and it also incidently the last day of this contest and our very last mare is ofcourse a turf miler one
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=853051
she is blue hen who has one allowance foal
good luck evryone
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Send Your Regards is your boy, he also gives you 2x3 to Tactical Regard <3

Another option is Mickey he has a TON of playerbred 6 figure earners, he’s also 13 this year so he likely won’t be around much longer

Edit: oh hey! I won the last round by default WOOO lol I’ll take cash please!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

This is tough because none of her sisters have been decent broodmare’s so I can’t go off of that and Emmie and Rochelle have stolen the other routes. Emmie pointed out that he likes Frankel’s line which is game created. Le Vent Se Leve is also game created, really good, and inbreeding will be non existent so I choose Le Vent Se Leve.
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

and the winner is Emmie Kay with Distant Dream
it was a close call between him and Mickey as both were a- hypos it came down to the fact my DD foals usually turn out great
so congratulations Emmie you get to pick our last prize of the year
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Okay so That is it
It is the end of the competition and I wanted to thank everyone for participating
I will list how the foals gallopp here on the forum together with everyones points so keep watching next season for that
I have not decided on the prizes for that one but I will try to come up with something nice
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Thanks for doing this Sten :)
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Okay everybody The gallopping comment part of the competition has now been decided and I will set up the results down below
To be eligible for a prize you would need to overall score in the top 5 and you would have to have had earned points meaning have gotten your mare chosen at least 3 times during the season
Some players got a high number of points thanks to one entry but these are not eligible to win a prize and I will write so behind the players name

The available prizes are

200k in money
A Stakes gallopping turf miler for lease his 2 and 3 year old seasons https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1063821 and you will also get to name the horse
A Blue Hen tb broodmare lease https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=853051
an allowance turf miler filly for you to own https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1072962
Free lease for the year of one of my sires free pick who you want

Each player will get to pick one prize starting from the winner through to nr 5
so even if you are last to pick based on what others pick you might still get lucky and end up with a very nice prize

and the results are

1 : Rochelle Zahacy 109.5 Points
2 : Dylan Christensen 85.5 Points
3 : Emmie Kay 31.0 Points Emmie had more 10 pointers which put her in front
4 : Avery Genna 31.0 Points
5 : Tan Gent 26.5 Points

Other players who scored points but either were not eligible for prizes

Katie Stepanian 50 points
Tom Lin 50 points
Gigi Gofaster 2 points
Ali Hedgestone 1.5 points
Michael Mcguire 1 point
Gavin Guile 1 point

And in the end I just want to thank everybody for participating and seeing as I will be doing the Claimapalooza contest this season instead of this I hope to see you when that one starts

After this I will also highlight some of the best breeding I got this year thanks to all of you

And Rochelle you are first up to pick a prize
Last edited by Sten Rino Haakonsen 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

The first foal I will Highlight is https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1061737 this little beauty who also already have gotten a name and he is a wondefrul stakes gallopping and that makes him my first ever homebred stakes gallopping Turf miler
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago The first foal I will Highlight is https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1061737 this little beauty who also already have gotten a name and he is a wondefrul stakes gallopping and that makes him my first ever homebred stakes gallopping Turf miler
That’s awesome Sten!!! I’ll pick my prize, let me read through them again haha <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program