New Player Fun Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

New Player Fun Contest

Post by Steve Leavitt »

After my recently completed auction, I posted half of a silly joke and challenged new players to tell me where that joke came from for S$10,000. I got no responses. Let's try this again and raise the prize amount, and since this is now October 10th, let's limit this to new players with about 70 days of experience and say you have to have joined the SIM on or after August 1st, 2018 to be eligible.

Just identify the origin of this quote. Anything in parentheses is an echo of the previous word.

"I've got to concentrate (concentrate, concentrate, concentrate, concentrate). I've got to concentrate (concentrate, concentrate, concentrate, concentrate). Hello (hello, hello, hello, hello)? Echo (echo, echo, echo, echo)! Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon...Manny Mota (Mota, Mota, Mota)!"

Just post here in reply to this post. Be the first new player (new player restriction posted above) to post the correct answer and there's a new prize of S$50,000!
Erin Erskine
Miler

Re: New Player Fun Contest

Post by Erin Erskine »

Its Airplane!
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: New Player Fun Contest

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I looks like a tie between Erin and Ian. Did you plan this (plan this, plan this, plan this)? You each win S$50K!