Claimapaloosa Results Page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Claimapaloosa Results Page

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

after week 6 David Gray Starts to move a little away from the rest
Dylan Christensen had not too many entrants this week thus had a low scoring week but he still holds on to 2nd place with 128 points
but from behind comes brad Searcy who is now in 3rd with 107 points

Nothing is set in stone though as the point system is very unpredictable and one big scorer from any player and they could suddenly find them in the lead
so Hang on Rochelle there are still plenty of chances
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

I am a little torn about something so plese everyone tell me what you think

Dylan Christensen has 2 horses entered week 8 day 1 in a sponsored restricted to illinois bred horses race which it says in our rules is not allowed however the race has already 6 entrants so it is not like it is an easy race
so what I wonder should I allow it and let him get points if his horses do well or not?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I would say that’s not allowed, also Dylan agrees too?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45464#p391582
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago I would say that’s not allowed, also Dylan agrees too?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45464#p391582
I was referring to junior park and Trial Park races. I thought this was legal if we’re being honest and it’s still got more time to fill. I’d hate to have to take my horses out after I spent the gamepoints but if it’s deemed illegal I can
yeah
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago No restricted races will count and that goes for new player only and junior player only races as well
“As well” implying it includes all other restricted races.

And it also says right in the main rules:
Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago * races with restrictions will not count towards your point total meaning I wont say you cannot enter a horse in a restricted race but if you do you wont get ny point in this contest
But if I am overruled by others I guess I’m okay with it as long as anyone can do it

Edit: I should add that the more I think about it the less okay I am with it, I can’t afford to spend the money on hosting perfect races for my horses and allowing these races will skew the results, so why even try? :/
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

okay it seems I Undestand your predicament and the fact you thought it was okay but I also do agree with Rochelle and that not everybody can do this and tht means it wont be fair so you can keep the horses in that race but I am affraid I cannot give you any points for them
sorry

I wanna be nice here though and since you didnt know I wanna ask the other players if I can let you off with a warning this time and just ask that you dont do it again
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago okay it seems I Undestand your predicament and the fact you thought it was okay but I also do agree with Rochelle and that not everybody can do this and tht means it wont be fair so you can keep the horses in that race but I am affraid I cannot give you any points for them
sorry

I wanna be nice here though and since you didnt know I wanna ask the other players if I can let you off with a warning this time and just ask that you dont do it again
I’d like to keep them there but I do want points so if the other participants could respond quickly that would be great :)
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Had it changed to non-restricted, Em is the best!
yeah
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

that is great makes it a lot easier for me so thanks Dylan and thanks Em
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

after a slow week for David he is still holding on with 166 points but Dylan is edging closer and now has 153 points in 2nd place
in 3rd place we find Brad Searcy with 117 points
and gratzz to Rochelle who just got her first point this week woooo
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Yay Rochelle! :D
yeah
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago after a slow week for David he is still holding on with 166 points but Dylan is edging closer and now has 153 points in 2nd place
NICE! 😂 I also retired one of my claimapaloosa horses cause she couldn’t compete not in claimers, but I wanted her babies! The other females might be following shortly haha

But I have a POINT!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago
Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 5 years ago after a slow week for David he is still holding on with 166 points but Dylan is edging closer and now has 153 points in 2nd place
NICE! 😂 I also retired one of my claimapaloosa horses cause she couldn’t compete not in claimers, but I wanted her babies! The other females might be following shortly haha

But I have a POINT!
If you want, I think it would be fair for you to replace it!(and if you like lease her to me ;))
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Can we run horses in the Claiming cup races? They’re open to all of us so I’d assume that’s fair?
yeah