Anne Conradt Emotonian Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Masaya Stable
Miler

Re: Anne Conradt Emotonian Contest

Post by Masaya Stable »

Blitzkrieg
Tls Diamond Castle
Tls Belle Isle
Devon Grey
Life Dancer
Devon Mediocrity
Mercury Swirl
Kadabra Keep
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

Blitzkrieg
Mercury Swirl
Devon Grey
Kadabra Keep
Marauder Captain
Tls Belle Isle
Acropolis Arch
Tls Calling

Also, Jurgen is one short. I've flicked him a PM about it.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Rightio, if my math correct it is 50 minutes past entry time. Best of luck to all contestants.
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

12 entries. Here’s a quick rundown.

Horse to cheer loudest for:

Dylan: Acropolis Arch. He and I are the only ones to pick him.
Avery: Tls Calling. Another that just he and I found.
Gary: Double Horvath, Horvath’s Honey or Bjs Magic Bonus. No-one else found any of them.
Mel: When you have the boys’ SC quinella, the girls’ SC winner, and FIVE others that NO-ONE ELSE FOUND, you win the creativity award.
Erica: Tls Ghost Jack. She’s the only one to have him.
Tom: Lifelong Trickster or Magic Kingdom. Or any of the six TL horses people found, I guess.
Jurgen: Devon Mediocrity. Two people found him, and he was my ninth pick.
Kent: Tls Top Cat. Two other people tipped it, so Kent wins the Not-Very-Creative award.
Katie: Emerald Blue. He was beaten half a length by Keto Horvath, who 6 people picked, W16. But Katie is alone with Emerald Blue.
Gavin: Magic Kingdom. Just he and Tom have him.
Marc: Life Dancer. He failed W16, but before that looked VERY good. Marc is the only one to trust him for this.
Me: Acropolis Arch or Tls Calling. I have one like-minded friend on each of them.

Horse whose tail you want to pull on to slow them down:

Dylan and Gary: Tls Belle Isle. They focused on colts, so will be rooting against the top filly.
Avery/Erica/Kent/Katie: they all picked the top five most popular picks. None of them had sixth-equal pick Marauder Captain.
Tom: the only person to leave out SC runner-up Mercury Swirl. Wins the bravery award.
Mel and Jurgen: the two people who left out equal-third most popular horse Devon Gray. They also left out consensus fifth pick Keto Horvath.
Gavin/Marc/Me: Keto Horvath.

The Irrelevant Horse:

Blitzkrieg. We all picked him.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Michael Looker wrote: 4 years ago 12 entries. Here’s a quick rundown.

Gary: Double Horvath, Horvath’s Honey or Bjs Magic Bonus. No-one else found any of them.
Mel: When you have the boys’ SC quinella, the girls’ SC winner, and FIVE others that NO-ONE ELSE FOUND, you win the creativity award.
Tom: Lifelong Trickster or Magic Kingdom. Or any of the six TL horses people found, I guess.
Kent: Tls Top Cat. Two other people tipped it, so Kent wins the Not-Very-Creative award.
Katie: Emerald Blue. He was beaten half a length by Keto Horvath, who 6 people picked, W16. But Katie is alone with Emerald Blue.
Marc: Life Dancer. He failed W16, but before that looked VERY good. Marc is the only one to trust him for this.
Me: Acropolis Arch or Tls Calling. I have one like-minded friend on each of them.

Dylan and Gary: Tls Belle Isle. They focused on colts, so will be rooting against the top filly.
Avery/Erica/Kent/Katie: they all picked the top five most popular picks. None of them had sixth-equal pick Marauder Captain.
Tom: the only person to leave out SC runner-up Mercury Swirl. Wins the bravery award.
Mel and Jurgen: the two people who left out equal-third most popular horse Devon Gray. They also left out consensus fifth pick Keto Horvath.

The Irrelevant Horse:

This is awesome Michael, thanks!
yeah
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

Michael Looker wrote: 4 years ago 12 entries. Here’s a quick rundown.

The Irrelevant Horse:

Haha, love this! Great write up Michael.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Firstly, like to thank Michael for his efforts thus far. Secondly, need to apologize for my tardy efforts regarding this contest the last two weeks. Real life stuff is a train wreck waiting to happen (self inflicted i been told).
Will square all the results up to date this week.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Kaine Saracen wrote: 4 years ago Firstly, like to thank Michael for his efforts thus far. Secondly, need to apologize for my tardy efforts regarding this contest the last two weeks. Real life stuff is a train wreck waiting to happen (self inflicted i been told).
Will square all the results up to date this week.
Take your time Kaine, thank you for doing this!
yeah
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Michael continues to step up filling the gap i selfishly left:

After Week Three, the leaderboard was as follows:
140pts: Tom Lin
122pts: Gavin Guile
108pts: Erica Olson
102pts: Michael Looker
82pts: three people
70-something pts: three people
50-something pts: two people

https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=16929

Go read his articles people.... and thanks for all you've done Michael
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Wondering how this is going, the Emotonian ran and I haven’t heard anything :?
yeah
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Guilty as charged. Will sort it out tonight after work.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Take your time, was just seeing what was up :D
yeah
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

I've fallen off the face of the Earth the past few weeks as far as the SIM's concerned. I'll hopefully have an article wrapping up the contest done tomorrow.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Michael Looker wrote: 4 years ago I've fallen off the face of the Earth the past few weeks as far as the SIM's concerned. I'll hopefully have an article wrapping up the contest done tomorrow.
Looking forward to it Michael :)
yeah
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago
Michael Looker wrote: 4 years ago I've fallen off the face of the Earth the past few weeks as far as the SIM's concerned. I'll hopefully have an article wrapping up the contest done tomorrow.
Looking forward to it Michael :)
Michael sent me the spreadsheet with the results, but since in all honesty he has been the main operator of the contest, I would prefer he finish it with his article (sorry, he deserves to have the right because I have been pathetically slack) and then I will then make the payouts after everyone has a day to appeal any results.