The Small but oh so time consuming Quiz Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

The Small but oh so time consuming Quiz Contest

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

well as usual I am bored and wanted to do a contest but I am lay so I did not want anything to time consuming for me so I cam eup with something that is mostly time consuming for the players

So here is the deal I answer a question and you players give me the answer
the first 10 to answer correctly goes through to the next round
some questions will be really hard and some questions can be really easy
every player can answer as many times as they wish until they get the correct answer
and if I have less than 10 correct answers after 1 week we just continue with the number of players that did answer correctly

then I keep answering questions where the last one to answer correctly will go out each round until one player remains as the winner and the winner gets to run this for his entire career as well as getting unlimited free breedings to him if he ever gets to stand as stud
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1235438 Stakes gallopper Progresssive and half brrother to millionaire Competitive Spirit
All 1o who initially get a correct answer will get some sort of prize but the further you go the better your prize will be
But I have yabbed on enough here so it is question time

How many times have I finished 2nd in a stewards cup race,what are their names and what year was it ? all classes count towards the answer and there might be some horses that show up several times but I still want heir names and what year it was every time
Last edited by Sten Rino Haakonsen 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: The Small but oh so time consuming Quiz Contest

just to be clear if you get the right answer I will try and send you a pm as soon as possible I will not be posting it here so others can see it and just copy you when they see it is correct
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Just realise the best to avvoid cheating might be for all to just pm me the answer
so pm me the answer then I will send a pm back whether you are right or wrong then I will just list up here every player that has asnwered correctly so far
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

list of contestants with correct answers fom when they got the right answer

1. Robert Mcg
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

hmmm I Might hae made this a bit too tough it seems as we still only have one coorect answer afterr one week which means that Robert Mcg is the winner

In this situation I thought about just cancelling it and making another contest and keeping it a bit easier at least in the beginning
But that would not be fair to the one who did the work and posted the correct answer so if I start another contest that would in any case be with other prizes

so once again congratulations to Robert Mcg as the winner Great work
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

Thanks!

Yep - it was ALOT of work lol! Fortunately I was waiting for my teenager to wake up so we could go golfing so I was killing time anyway!
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000