Give Thanks Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Give Thanks Contest

Post by Craig Mcgee »

No prize here either. Just thankful for everything in the sim and my life as well.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Roger Carlo
Miler

Post by Roger Carlo »

I am thankful for the sim community and the willingness for all to help. It gives new players and old the opportunity to enjoy the experience in so many different ways.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

I am thankful for some good mentors and hype guys.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Thankful for finding this game at a very low point in my life. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd still be here 12 real years later having made some of the best friends I could ever hope for.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I am thankful for the day I stumbled on to this game. It has seen me through some pretty tough times over the years, and as a life saver through the Covid mess. I've met some wonderful people through the game, and look forward to many more years of playing the game. I am also thankful for the young girl who came up with the idea of this game; look how far it has come!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I’m thankful for all of the amazing people I’ve met through the SIM who are always up for a chat and are there to help whenever I need it.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 40k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 20k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 7.5k
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Thanks, everyone, for posting! It was fun to read. The winners are:

Anthony Zappulla, Jon Snyder, and Dylan Christensen. If you'll lease me a bad/pensioned horse for $100,000, I'll accept the lease and then immediately terminate it and send the horse back to you.