Year 62 DWC

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Year 62 DWC

Post by The Steward »

I'm finally getting my dream race! (I assume Oscar is entering since he's nearby). BRING IT! Who do you like?

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1931745

Glorfindel
Kryptonite
Oscar
Primetime
Steamboat Willie
Zoya

I thought we might get Deshaan too but he's going to go to the longer race. Are we missing anyone? Duke of Edinburgh for sure, Owltitude I think it staying home...
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Year 62 DWC

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago I'm finally getting my dream race! (I assume Oscar is entering since he's nearby). BRING IT! Who do you like?

Glorfindel
Kryptonite
Oscar
Primetime
Steamboat Willie
Zoya

I thought we might get Deshaan too but he's going to go to the longer race. Are we missing anyone? Duke of Edinburgh for sure, Owltitude I think it staying home...
Take the purse back to $6M or I'm scratching :D
Last edited by Danny Derby 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I would have tried Ima Shakeit Inyoface... but based on her recent results, I think not :/
And based on last years result in the WC for her, I think not twice.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Champion should be on list, I feel he has earned it
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I see Pittsburgh lurking.

He might not be the tippy-top dude around these days, but he's typically in the thick of it. I don't see anybody else with a 106 figure on their record.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Strange the Dreamer thumbed his nose at Primetime last out as well.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I sent Izzy a text that said "Being close to the track doesn't count. Enter your horse" lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Strange the Dreamer thumbed his nose at Primetime last out as well.
I am a HUGE Strange the Dreamer fan. I love it! Not sure what the plan for Champion is... will Pittsburgh and Duke both go or just one? hmmm.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

It would be 2 weeks rest back to back if Champion goes, 1st time he would be doing this, so probably not going
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Champion should be on list, I feel he has earned it
Champion decided he hates 10f i think. Something about the Allonsy in his pedigree. Hed be there if I thought he had a shot lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Champion should be on list, I feel he has earned it
Champion decided he hates 10f i think. Something about the Allonsy in his pedigree. Hed be there if I thought he had a shot lol
I would tend to agree but keep Classic in mind anyway tho!!
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago
The Steward wrote: 1 year ago I'm finally getting my dream race! (I assume Oscar is entering since he's nearby). BRING IT! Who do you like?

Glorfindel
Kryptonite
Oscar
Primetime
Steamboat Willie
Zoya

Take the purse back to $6M or I'm scratching :D
I say scratch away, to much money in dirt routing already.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 1 year ago I say scratch away, to much money in dirt routing already.
Strong disagree considering it's the most competitive and the marquee division in the game. Top DR stallions can routinely cost $100K+ these days, the only division where that's the case. Turf Routers have far more $1M+ options for older horses than Dirt Routers, would like to see more parity there.

Obviously I was being tongue in cheek about scratching, but I'm also disappointed at how hard Dirt Route purses have been cut the past several years, especially for races where their analgoues are the richest races in the entire world.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago
Kaine Saracen wrote: 1 year ago I say scratch away, to much money in dirt routing already.
Strong disagree considering it's the most competitive and the marquee division in the game. Top DR stallions can routinely cost $100K+ these days, the only division where that's the case. Turf Routers have far more $1M+ options for older horses than Dirt Routers, would like to see more parity there.

Obviously I was being tongue in cheek about scratching, but I'm also disappointed at how hard Dirt Route purses have been cut the past several years, especially for races where their analgoues are the richest races in the entire world.
Might give some incisive for others to get into DR aswell
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Incentive*