TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

No new yearling in the barn when I awoke, so I bred hens to Brilliance, Hozier Daddy, Artillaryman, and Obsidian Fury in an attempt at the homemade version. Then drove to Del Mar to watch the real ones. Not a surprise freak, but not a bad consolation prize.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago Two freaks and a stakes from the three auctions, with a very nice comment from the Steward on one of the freaks. No complaints here!
That wouldn't happen to be the Artilleryman Colt that you sniped last moment would it?
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago Two freaks and a stakes from the three auctions, with a very nice comment from the Steward on one of the freaks. No complaints here!
That wouldn't happen to be the Artilleryman Colt that you sniped last moment would it?
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

Freak for $77K! Hit the bargain jackpot!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1656409
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nick Shredder wrote: 1 year ago Freak for $77K! Hit the bargain jackpot!

Nice!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I think out of all the Steward breds I've ever purchased, I managed to get one freak and he wasn't even a high end freak. No different this time around when I got this from the select sale. I was excited about her pedigree, but turns out she's a timid stakes/peak with the longer career comment. Can't say I'm too enthused.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Looks like a ton of bargains happened in the last auction, it'll be cool to see how many of the cheapies turn out to be monsters. I know I had a bid on the horse who didn't sell; I'm curious how many of us did.

After the dust settled I ended up taking home Falling Skies on my lowest bid. He's a stakes peak but I'm going to reserve my judgement until after works. I'm pretty hopeful for my other purchase in Warbreaker. He's a freak peak child with pretty lines so he'll either be really good or unable to win an allowance race lmao
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Nick Shredder wrote: 1 year ago Freak for $77K! Hit the bargain jackpot!

That mare gave me a goddamn solid :lol:

Congrats on the freak though! Maybe the late bloomer tag on my filly means she could be allowance at least in the future :)
Nestor Makhno
Miler

Post by Nestor Makhno »

I'm very excited for my first freak from TBS auctions
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1656444
Best to come ...!
"War is the father of all things"
CHATO (Dirt Miler) stud fee: 20000
TRIPPED AND FELL (Turf Router) stud fee:15000
MUWOP (Turf Miler ) stud fee : 20000
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Accidental double post trying to beat a non reception environment
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

IMHO Dave Trainer got one of the sneaky good horses in the sale - LOVE that Impacts colt.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I got another Testing The Waters stakes colt! Click. I also got this stakes peak kiddo which I'm considering taking offers on [url="https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1649416">]Click[/url]
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago I got another Testing The Waters stakes colt! Click. I also got this stakes peak kiddo which I'm considering taking offers on Click
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another