2 Questions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Ok, about Psalm, do you think she has had enough time between races after I screwed up running her 2 weeks in a row? Also, does anyone else think she could make 1 1/2 miles? She is out of Dynaformer and Another Sec Mare, who is by Secretariat. I'm guessing she would, but I want to make sure before I have her have two impossible races in a row.

One more thing, basically the same questions for my gelding, Priceless Promises. He is by Promisesinthedark and out of Priceless Fancy. His half brother Midnight Express seems to be doing quite well at longer distances. Just checking.
Thanks,
Lynn
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Psalm is a toss up for me, I would say she is fine... but I would feel a lot better about saying that if she wasn't going 1 1/2 miles. So, it may be too much. I just dunno.

Priceless Promises I think is just fine. He's older... and you haven't shipped him around or anything, so yeah- I would race him there. I do think he will like the added ground, too. :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Ok, thanks for the help. I scratch Psalm and enterd her in a miler in Argentina. She's taking a trip out there tonight to rest up :D
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

After racing her 2 weeks in a row, I wouldn't race her again for at least 4 weeks. I give the same break to my horses that run Dubai. Just nice to give a good, long break after a hard race.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 Questions

Post by Danny Derby »

If you use first class shipping along with plenty of rest at farms with full amenities you should be fine.

Also you may want to think twice about race placement. If she's a miler then anything other than a mile is probably going to be too long for her except in very rare cases. Good luck!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 Questions

Post by Laura Smith »

Man. Promisesinthedark was a long long long long long time ago.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.